Episode 3: What is Happening?

Luke POV

After Julie left I head down stairs. Its such a hassle now that I have to open doors. I liked it better when I can just walk through without hitting my head. I walk down the stairs and as I open the door, Alex is standing there with a 'where were you' look. Reggie standing beside him moving around trying to look just as intimidating. 

"Lucas Patterson, would you care to tell me where you've been all night" 

"uh I wasn't gone ALL night I just woke up really early and went for a walk to get some fresh air" And with that statement I got a look that made me feel like the most stupidest person on earth.

"Do. you. really. expect. me. to. BELIEVE THAT" He asks stepping closer with every word, and screaming at the end. Ugh what do I do, do I tell him, do I not.

"u-ummm I-I" I say stuttering with every word.

"Spit it out!" He complains

"Ok fine!" I say yelling back

"That actually worked" Reg says, I look at him with a confused look.

"Yep, I told you it would" Alex replies

"Would you guys like to tell me what worked?"

"Nope" They both say

"Ok, now tell us what happened and why you weren't in here last night" Alex basically commands me

*After Explaining*

Alex and Reg are looking at me with a smirk. 

"w-what?!" I utter out

"Oh nothing just...you and Julie, huh" Reg says raising his eyebrows

"Dude were just friends, nothing more"

"HA, just friends, dude we see the way you look at her, and just so you know I fully support Juke" Me and Reg look at Alex with the most confused look.

"Juke?" I ask 

"Oh yea that's you and Julie's ship name, everyone is shipping you two" And with that my face starts to heat up

"Oooh~ is lukey blushing" Reg teases

"Shut up" I say. "Also guys I have something to tell you and it's a bit weird, so yea deal with it"

"What is it"

"So uh, Carlos can see me and he said I need to do something else with my hair, which as I think about now is very ru-" Then before I could finish my rant I am RUDELY interrupted by Alex's big mouth

"DUDE, Carlos can see you and your worried about your hair" I look at Alex in utter disgust. 'did he really just ask me that' OF COURSE I DO! but that is not what I said instead I said

"Sorry dude, your right I should be worried about Carlos being able to see us, I'm sorry" 

"Hey dude, do you think Carlos can see us too, or is it just you?" Reg asked, To my surprise it was actually a great question. Reggie doesn't have those a lot, so I wanted to celebrate by answering his question.

"I don't know Reg, Maybe" I said looking at Alex who was about to start talking.

"Why don't we just go and see for ourselves, if he can see us then he can, if he can't then he cant, simple" I roll my eyes

"Sure Mr.Know it All" I say getting up walking to the door. "Well come on" I say moving my hands in a circular motion. We all walk through the door and all of a sudden. *Thump* 

"Owww, What in the afterlife". Reg had it his head. I kinda expected that because I remembered I forgot to tell them we cant do that now. I even forgot to tell Jules. 'hm she'll find out sooner or later'.