Where's the Wyvern?

Inigo made his way around the tents hastily, searching for Minerva. He cautiously peeked around every tent he came across, hoping to see her. "Come on, Minerva..." he muttered, "Where are you..."

He moved Gerome over his shoulders and kept walking. After a few more minutes of looking, he heard a reptilian screech calming from somewhere in the distance. He instinctively ran towards it, making sure that no leftover Risen saw him and tried to attack.

As Inigo approached the source of the sound, he became worried. What if Minerva was wounded and couldn't get them back to camp? He shuddered and left the thought behind him. Many more soon flooded his mind, however. What if Gerome was dead and he was hauling around a corpse for no reason? What if the others blamed him when he got back? If he got back, that is.

"D-Damnit, Gerome." he muttered. "You had to walk away..." he blinked back tears and rushed towards the sound once more. "Minerva?" he called quietly. He heard a small, weak roar. A relieved smiled crept across his face.

"She's okay..." he breathed a small sigh of relief, "Everything is going to be oka-" he stopped when he saw Minerva on the ground. Her wing was bleeding and there were gashes on her legs. There were ropes tying her wings to her body. He rushed to her side and gently laid Gerome down next to him as he began to loosen Minerva's bonds. He took a shaky breath and removed the rope. Minerva's wings were covered with rope burns. She weakly looked up at him, pain in her eyes.

"Oh, no..." he sniffled, "No no no, Minerva, please don't... W-We have to get back to camp..." tears ran down his face. Minerva rested her head against the ground and closed her eyes. Her body rose up and down as she took deep breaths. Inigo patted her neck softly and looked up into the sky. He laughed softly as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

"This isn't exactly what I had planned to do today..." he muttered. He wiped his eyes and heard a thin, raspy gasp. "What the-" he looked down. Gerome's eyes were open.