Raaz Pendrive ka

*Recap -Haseena maddam ke maut ke pehele*
*Scene :Haseena Malik office*

Haseena (thinking) : Akhir uss bag main tha kya?! Kyu woh insan apni jaan ki parwah kiye bagar uss bag ki delivery dena chahata tha? Akhir woh konsi cheez hai jisse woh suraksiht rakhna chahata tha galat logo ke hatho main padnese?

Haseena gets up from her seat and takes the bag and opens it and finds a hard-drive in it

Haseena (speaking to herself) :- Yeh kya hai?! Ek hard-drive ke liye koi apni jaan pe kyu khel sakta hai, Humme ek baar dekh lena chahiye iss hard-drive main kya hai.

Haseena connects the hard-drive to her desktop and is shocked !

Haseena (thinking) : Iss Hard-drive me toh itni sensitive information hai national security ke bare main, agar yeh kisi galat hatho main pad jaye toh pura desh khatrein main aa sakta hai.

Haseena scrolls the screen and see the list of undercover agents and is shocked to see Inspector Anubhav in the list , also the man whom she got the bag from.

Just then Haseena receives a call from Anubhav and he asks her to leave with hard-drive and go to a secret safe place

So, Haseena starts packing some important things just when ASI Meera comes in her cabin, Haseena is shocked to see Meera and calls Karishma Singh and asks her "why did you order Meera to come here? " to which Karishma replies "Nahi maddam sir humne nai diye order meera ko yaha aane ko"

Karishma : Abe topa ho ka tum? Tum yaha kyu aai ho, humne order diya ka tumko maddam sir ke cabin aane ko?

ASI Meera (Robotic Voice) : Nahi hum yaha Karishma ji ke order par nahi aaye hai, hume kisi aur ne order diya hai and after saying that the captain erases her memory and her eyes start rotating.

Karishma and Haseena are shocked to see this sudden changer in Meera's behavior.

Haseena asks Karishma Singh to check if there is any fault in Meera's system and so Karishma and Meera leave the room

After Karishma ans Meera leave Haseena is in her cabin and she feels that something is definitely not right and she didn't want to risk the countries national security hence she silenty transfers all the information from the hard-drive into a pendrive and locks the pendrive in a safe place and locks the place and takes key with her and puts the empty hard-drive in the same bag that the goons were after earlier.

She leaves the MPT and almost gets killed but Inspector Bakshi saves her and she comes back to MPT as Urmila Mahadev Mhatre to commence Mission Behrupiyaa.

*Recap ends - The story begins*

Karishma and all the members of MPT teach Urmila how to act like their dear Late.Haseena Maddam and Urmila aka Haseena puts outstanding act and tricks them in believing that she isn't Haseena but Urmila who is playing the role of Haseena.

After this Urmila gets involved in cases with the MPT team and indirectly starts helping them with the cases, during the whole drama she stays with Karishma and Pushpaji at their house.

*Night Time at Karishma's house*

Karishma gets a nightmare/flashback of how maddam sir died in front of her eyes and her helplessness during that time and she wakes up in shock and is sweating, she turns to the side to check on Urmila but Urmila is missing from the bed she gets worried and wakes up Pushapa ji.

Karishma : Pushpa ji! Oo Pushpa ji, Pushpaji uthiye!

Pushpa ji : (in sleepy tone) Hmmm humare lalla aur humare toh bhag hi...

Karishma : kya? phutgaye ha. Apko jitne tane dene hai baad main dijiyega abhi uthiye

Pushpa ji : kya hai aapko chen se sone bhi nai dete