Mission Behrupiyaa

*RECAP*

Haseena leaves Mahila Police Thana (MPT) after receiving Anubhav's call regarding hard-drive , Karishma Singh tries to stop her but she leaves anyways.

Karishma Singh doesn't feel right and decides to follow Haseena Maddam's car

On the way to a secret place two goons start following Haseena's car, Haseena gets out of car to confront them but they escape meanwhile Karishma Singh arrives on her bike and stops Haseena Maddam and asks her why she left so suddenly to which Haseena replies that she has some personal work and so Karishma pleads Haseena to take her along but Haseena Maddam refuses to take Karishma with her, after a short discussion Karishma asks Maddam sir to promise her that she will come back and that she will come back soon and maddam sir promises Karishma that she will come back and so Karishma starts going back to MPT on her bike and maddam sir was going towards her car and ASI Meera appears and Shoots 3 fatal bullets at Haseena Malik fatally injuring her and Haseena falls on the ground.

Karishma feels something isn't right and starts driving back to Haseena Maddam's car and finds her lying in front of her car in her own pool of blood, Karishma panics and screams she asks Haseena Maddam "who did this to you" , Haseena isn't able to reply anything due to the excruciating pain and Karishma puts her in the car and drives to the hospital , on the way she assures maddam sir that she is there with her and she won't let anything happen to her, everything will be alright and they need to go back soon to MPT as everyone had planned a surprise Birthday party for her but as they talk a truck starts following their car and crashes into them deliberately again and again , the truck pushes their car in a secluded area where there was a valley and Haseena Malik understands the danger and so she pushes Karishma Singh out of the car to save her life, but as this happens the car goes out of control and falls into a valley and crashes and burns in flames... Hearing the blast Karishma runs towards the car and sees that the car has fallen down the cliff and is in fumes and she cries bitterly as she wasn't able to save her Maddam Sir.

She returns to MPT and shares the news of Haseena Maddams sudden and sad demise ans all the member of the MPT are left shocked and devasted hearing the news, but In order to catch the killers Karishma and members of the MPT decide to keep Haseena Maddam's death a secret.

Meanwhile in the valley Haseena is lying in her pool of blood waiting for death to free her from all the pain just when Inspector Bakshi comes to her rescue and takes her to the hospital , after she comes in her senses Bakshi tells her that the people who tried to kill her were after the pendrive she had and the killers who hacked ASI Meera to kill her was someone from their own department and now they had a mission to catch the mole on the department

Bakshi names the mission as "Mission Behrupiyaa "
According to the plan in the mission Haseena had to go undercover as Urmila Mahadev Mhatre a common Mumbaikar who runs a vadapav stall and as per plan she lands a acting role and MPT as Karishma ans Pushpa request her to act as S.H.O Haseena Malik until they catch her killer.

But the members of MPT are unaware that Urmila is their own maddam sir and is here to investigate them on an undercover mission...

Read further to know how the truth reveals and what havoc it will cause in all the lives related to the mission.