Smuttyy

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓⚠︎︎

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

It had been a month since the situation and koryn chose to stay at Zays house until her scars where fully healed. She didn't feel like explaining to her mother , uncle and auntie as to while she almost got beat black and blue.

"Boy movee hell is you doing" Koryn sighed as zay started kissing on her inner thighs.

Right now Koryn was sitting up against the head bored minding her black business until zay felt the need came in here tryna fuck.

"Chill mama" he licked his bottom lip , pecking his was up from her thighs , her chin then to her neck. She leaned over to the side giving him more access.

"Take these off" Koryn did as told sliding her shorts off leaving her In her matching set.

Zakari pressed his body into hers making it easier for him to have access to her sex.

He felt that she was wet over her panties so her slid her panties to the side and put his finger into her pussy. He looked up at her to see if he was hurting her when wasn't he started going into a quick pace.

"Mmm" was all koryn could get out as her back started to arch. Zakari came to a complete stop , removing his fingers making kory whimper "Ass up face down".

While Koryn turned over and arched her ass in the air. Zay slid off his boxers positioning himself behind her. He slid himself into her slowly while gripping her waist.

"Ouu fuck" she yelped as he started to pound in and out of her vastly.

Koryns juices dripped down her leg. The harder zay went the more Korys stomach began to tighten as she felt her organism. She couldn't believe he felt this good.

"I'm finna nut where you want it?" he said breathlessly slamming into her.

"In me please" She said not even above a whisper. Zay came as soon as she said that. Koryn let her orgasm take over as her legs became weak she could no longer stay in that position.

She pulled forward pushing zakari on his back. she slowly sat on his face grinding her hips forward and backwards. She even lifted herself up a bit making sure not to suffocate him.

Meanwhile zakari worked his tongue like no other. He was eating her like it's his last meal.

"Ahhh" kory moaned and just like that she had her second orgasm.

"fuck mama" zay lifted up koryn trying to catch his breath but he still wasn't ready to tap out.

"Ride my dick" on command Koryn slowly lowered herself down on his dick and started riding it. She rocked her hips back and forth , side to side slowly making sure not to hurt him.

"damn kory" he groaned once he busted a nut. Kory got off of him laying next to him breathing hard.

"fist bump?" she asked he nodded giving her one whole laughing.

"I'll give you a plan B on the morning"

"Nut in me" he mocked her chuckling.

"who's laughing" she mugged him.

short chapter but oh welll😏

oh yeah go read!!