Twenty nine

edited

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 | New Orleand , Louisiana𝖲𝖨𝖷 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 |
New Orleand , Louisiana
𝖲𝖨𝖷 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

Zakri pulled into Koryn's parents drive way. He let out a breath saying a quick prayer before getting out and knocking on the door. After a few minutes jakori came to the door.

"Kariii"

"What's up li man where your mom and dad?"

"They upstairs come in I'll let them know you here" He said then turned around running upstairs. This one grown ass kid , nigga ain't supposed to be answering the door.

"MOMMY , DADDY KARI IS DOWNSTAIRS!"

"Hell are you doing here" lamika said coming down the stair with her husband right behind her.

big ass nigga

"I wanna talk to y'all about something".

"Does kory know you here and two does it concern her?"

"Yess and no she doesn't know I'm here".

"So what you need , talk" her father spoke up.

"I want to ask to marry your daughter" For a second he thought they went deaf by the way they were just standing there looking at him

"Why , you took my baby's childhood what else can you take"

"I want to marry her because she's my baby and my whole world she's a wonderful mother to our daughter, she's smart , beautiful she has a good ass heart , mind , soul and body she's always there when you need her she's a goofy ass corn ball that I love and want to spend the rest of my life with rather y'all like that shit or not".

"Okay" he father nodded.

"If my daughter ever come back hurt I swear I'll fuck you up and send you to god before your ass can even touch grass" he blinked slowly.

"That won't happen"