Chapter 26

Willow's POV

...will you marry me?" Mush says while kneeling down on one knee and pulling something out of his pocket, he pulled out a clam"Open it!.." he said smiling. I opened up the clam and a ring made from branches and flowers was inside, it was beautiful "Do you remember?" He spoke softly with tears in his eyes "Yeah, that was the clam you kept when we went to this beach, and we made that ring in the forest back when we were newsies..." I replied smiling "so, will ya marry me?" He spoke again "Yes, yes!" I replied with tears of joy. He stood up again and took the ring out of the clam and put it gently onto my finger, we both admired it before sharing a kiss and a hug, all the newsies behind us all cheered while Todd came running up to us and us three all shared a hug smiling. We soon all went back home to arrange the wedding.

Months go by:
Willow's POV

It was finally the day, the day I were to be a wife and have a husband. Our wedding was on the beach, and it was perfect there was a big carpet to be the path to the massive white stand covered in white flowers and candles were everywhere. "You look amazing!" I headed Sarah say behind me, I was wearing a beautiful white skin tight dress and my hair down and curled with a white flower crown on my head. "Thank you Sarah!" I replied. Me and Mush only really had the newsies so for my bridesmaids it was just Sarah and Medda, and the Mush made Racetrack his best man and Jack, Skittery, Blink, Crutchie, David his groomsmen, and Les was our ring bearer, but for flower girl we had no one so we had to improvise and Todd turned out to be our flower boy. I saw Todd walking down throwing flowers about smiling at Mush and I heard Mush let out a little laugh before I walked down the path with Spot who walked me down linking arms with me "you look beautiful" he whispered to me as I smiled at him, I saw Mush waiting for me at the bottom of the path, he was wearing a black and white suit and so were the other newsies. I finally reached there "Willow you look amazing!" I heard Medda whisper "You look gorgeous!" the bridesmaids were wearing a light pink skin tight dresses which had a little glitter on it. I heard Racetrack say "Yeah like a princess" Jack added on "beautiful!" Crutchie said "Nah you look great!" Blink and Skittery both replied "Amazing" David said as I let out a smile, then Les came walking down the path with our ring and Mush gently placed it on my finger again as me and Mush said our vowels before giving each other a passionate kiss. Afterwards we all headed to Tibby's and shared some more old memories and laughs. I was happy. We were all happy. And we always will be now that we all have each other again, just like when we were young.