Chapter Six:

Arthur groaned and opened his eyes.

"God damn...how long was I out for?"
He groggily spoke, hiding under the dark covers.

Francis checked his timepiece.

"Two hours." He cooed quietly, stroking the younger man's hair gently.

Arthur grumbled.

"Mon cher...Not that I mind, considering how adorable you become once exposed alcohol..." Francis smirked. "But why did you chose to have a drink in the afternoon?"

The Briton rubbed his eyes, before mumbling,

"One has to take into account...that it's five o'clock somewhere."

under his breath.

Francis laughed with a wide smile.

He pulled Arthur closer and tenderly lifted his left hand. He then silently ran his lips over each finger.

Arthur yanked his appendage away.

"What in the queen's name was that for?" He demanded.

Francis merely took his right hand and gave it the same treatment.

"Well, mon petit lapin...In your drunken state, you told me that you wanted me to 'kiss you everywhere, and never stop.'" He smiled kindly. "And you know how I would do anything to make you happy! So I'm going to start today. And I do not care if it takes a month, or a year, or a millennium... Someday I will have kissed every perfect inch of you!" He stated seriously, wrapping Arthur in a tight hug once more.

"Ugh, you wanker..." He chuckled. "You're choking me!"

Francis grinned.

"Ah! My apologies, mon cher." He kissed the Brit's forehead, causing a low growl to be audible from him.

"Can you not do that?"

"Do what?" The frenchman tilted his head.

"You know bloody well what I mean!" He furrowed his brow.

"I'm only doing it out of affection."

"Tch! You love everything you encounter, Francis! Those words hold no charge when they're coming out of your mouth!"

"That's not at all true..." Francis began, brushing a strand of hair out of Arthur's face.

"I love the colour of your eyes..."

He brushed his lips against England's closed eyelids.

"And the way your nose always scrunches up when you're frustrated."

He nuzzled Britain's nose with his own.

"I adore how your accent gets thicker when you're tired, and how you never stop smelling like English Breakfast tea."

He moved downward to place chaste kisses on Arthur's left and right cheeks.

"I love the way you cuddle up to me and wrap your legs around my waist when you fall asleep...And how you drool and snore slightly in your slumber."

He snaked his arms around the other's neck, and ever so gently met lips with the very surprised looking Brit.

"And I love when you smile when you talk about something you love..."

He said in between kisses.

The frenchman took in a quick breath, and broke away.

"What I'm trying to say is that I, the nation of amour itself, cannot even begin to put into words how much you mean to me. I love you more than anything else in this world. You are adorable, and precious, and wonderful, and funny, and perfectly imperfect..."

He paused, stealing a soft kiss to the British nation's nose.

"And you'll always be mon petit Angleterre."

Arthur's harsh gaze faltered.

"...sappy bastard..." He chuckled, curling up around the frenchman.

Francis pulled England's head to his lips, and pressed their chests together.

"Arthur...It's already four-thirty...I have reservations at one of my finest restaurants if you're feeling up to it..."

The Briton shook his head.

"So you want to stay at your flat instead?"

"Preferably in my bed, Francis... I'm having a bad day...and my boss hardly let's me have any relaxation time..."

"Say no more, mon petit! I will stay by your side as long as you will have me!"

There was a moment of silence.

"So what are we going to do? Braid each other's hair? Gossip? Share tips on how to find l'am...OW!"

Francis laughed as his sarcasm was cut short due to a certain smirking British man elbowing him harshly. Arthur accidentally let a giggle escape his parted lips.

"I wish you would be happy more for me, mon cher...You truly do have the most beautiful laugh and smile! But honestly, what else are we supposed to do at a sleepover?" He asked, snickering.

"Oi, Frog! Who the bloody hell said that you were sleeping here tonight?"

He shrugged.

"You never told me that I couldn't..."

He looked innocently at Arthur.

"Won't you allow me to stay and comfort you in your time of need?"

He pouted mischievously.

"It's not my "time" of anything!"

"I never heard a no..."

"Fine! But only for today, got it Frog?"

He nodded, and pushed Arthur down with a plethora of kisses as a sign of his appreciation.

"I love you so much, mon petit lapin!" He nuzzled their noses together.

Arthur blushed.

"Yeah...Iloveyoutoo..."

Francis smiled as brightly as he could and hugged the Briton gently.