Chapter Eighteen

Author's Note:

To all of my readers out there, (if I have any). I want you guys to know you BETTER READ THIS! 'Cause I never do author's note so here we go.

This chapter is a very special one. I've decided to do different POV's. So saying that, Zoe's pov won't be in this chapter. Also, I'm going to do more than one different character's pov. So I will probably do it in the next three chapters.

Another thing for whoever reads this book. And hoping in the future I get more people. I've also never did this either so... I just want to say out there.. I want to dedicate these three chapters to my sister, Jessica, who reads this book. Even though she was a big butthole about it. She had me get the ideas I had for these chapters and I did it, since I haven't updated it in a awhile for whoever reads this because I couldn't think of what to do. So there you go, here's Chapter Eighteen:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Derek's POV

The bell rang signaling the end of detention. And Zoe raced out of here, somehow hearing it. I glared at the door she left at, not giving me the chance to talk to her, she's probably well across the hall by now. I sighed, taking my feet off the desk, and walked out the door. But once I got out I groaned seeing that Megan was striding towards me.

Now this bitch Megan here, is one of Zoe's bully's, along with me and my other two friends Alex and Damien. Except the difference is Megan is a jealous whore. She sees how guys look towards Zoe, which is a mix of adoration and lust. But Zoe is too oblivious to notice. But anyway, that is something Megan doesn't have. And Megan wants it.

Now I'm me, I just basically beat her up for fun. I know, that makes me sound like a asshole. But frankly I don't give two shits. 'Cause I don't care about anyone except my two best friends and my baby sister.

And that is exactly why Megan chose me. At the beginning of the school year she made a bet. She wanted me to officially break Zoe. Even though she's already broken, I don't see how she keeps going but anyway. Thats what she wanted me to do. I didn't agree to it first but she said she'll pay for my college. Now if you don't notice my life is fucked up. And I don't have enough money for that. She also said that she'd do the same thing for my baby sister. I couldn't give up the offer. So I accepted. But then if I lose she gets to have her ways with me.

Now don't give me wrong. I love girls and their body and all that. But I'm not a man-whore like Zoe said I am, believe it or not. It's just like I said, I don't give a fuck about people, and girls these days are whores and begging on their knees for attention. I honestly hate that, I just want a girl that is pretty, really smart, but can still have fun. But there's no girls out there...that I can find anyway. And two, I can't afford a girl right now with my fucked up life.

"Hey Derek.."Megan purred, as she traced her hand along my chest.

I grabbed her hand, and pushed it off of me in disgust. And crossed my arms over my chest, glaring at her as I towered over her. "What do you want, Megan?" I spat in disgust.

She pouted in a way she probably thought was in a seductive way. "Oh come on, baby, you know want me." she purrs yet again.

"What do you want?"I repeat coldly.

She rolls her eyes, and takes a step back, thankfully. "Whatever, I was checking how it was going with Zoey."she says, and she crosses her arms, making her boobs pop out. But its not attractive when they're fake.

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. "It's not working as well as I though it would. But I'll get there." I respond.

"Tsk, Tsk... Well you better hurry baby, you only have until the end of the school year."she says.

I glare her perky, fake figure. "I said I got it."I hissed at her.

She bites her lip, looking at me up and down. "Ohh you're getting angry. You look sexy when you're angry."she comments.

I close my eyes and breath in and out, clenching my fists. But then I feel a hand on my jaw, rubbing softly. And my eyes snap open to Megan. She's smiling in a way that any other guy would call sexy.

"Aw baby, why so tense?"she say sweetly, and she still rubbing my jaw. As her another hand starts going around my waist.

But I instantly grab onto to both of them, stopping the rubs. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Baby."I say so deadly that it could kill. She pouts, and I stare in her disgust I throw her hands away from me. Then walk away.
~*~*~

"Angel?! You here?!"I shout through the house as I close the door, and set the keys on the kitchen table.

Then I suddenly hear footsteps running, and my baby sister shouts happily. "Derek!"

I look down at my adorable baby sister as she runs toward me. I smile at her, and open my arms wide. "Come to here to your big brother."I say. She jumps up and I catch her.

"How was my Angel today?"I ask, as she hugs my neck.

"Awesome! We played tag at recess today!"she says excitedly.

"Thats awesome! Did you beat all the others like your big brother taught you?" I ask her.

She giggles, and nods her head. "Yea, I won!"she says.

I laugh at my baby sister, who is my world. She is the most precious thing I have in this word. And I love her to pieces.

"Ok well, lets get something to eat, shall we?"I ask her, and I put her down.

"Can you make me spaghetti, please?" she asks sweetly, bating her eyelashes cutely.

I smile down at her. "Of course Angel, anything for you."I say, as I walk to the kitchen. "How about you go color, as I cook, yea?"I tell her.

She nods, and runs to the living room, which isn't far away. I stare at her from a moment before I turn around and start cooking.