i

She has a look of innocence that tells you she is full of the best kind of bad.

- j. 

꧁꧂

I'm already not a morning person, and when you add in the fact I hear "Victorie breakfast!" every morning, it makes some more sense as to why I can hate mornings.

"I'm coming!" I yell downstairs as I try to walk and fix my uniform. The plaid blue skirt fitted perfectly, but my white shirt was unbuttoned and the tie I'm supposed to wear was just thrown around my neck. 

"Victorie! What do you think you are doing? You can not leave the house looking like that." Grandma tells me as I slide my shoes on. 

"I'm not going to leave the house like this," I say as I pour coffee into my travel mug. "What's for breakfast?" 

"Waffles. Please button your shirt before you sit at the table. You know it's not ladylike to show that much of your body. I did not raise such an unsophisticated young lady." My grandma huffs. 

"Yes, Ma'am," I mutter under my breath. The minute my shirt was buttoned, I heard a car honk. "That's Logan, I've got to go." 

"Have a good day at school, and take some breakfast with you. And be home for dinner, we have guests coming." She told me while she handed me a plate of waffles. 

"Yes, Ma'am," I tell her as I grab my backpack and head outside to the cherry red '69 Corvette Stingray waiting for me. "Hello, my favorite person in the universe."

"Hello to you too Darlin." Logan Huntzberger, my best friend retorts as we pull out of my driveway. "What are our plans for tonight?" 

"Well whatever they were, they are now canceled. I have mandatory family dinner tonight we have guests coming over." I mock while inhaling my waffles. "You're still picking me up after school right?" 

"As always Darlin. You know I would never forget about you." Logan looks at me and smiles widely as he stops the car in front of the school. Many still stare as if they have never seen him drop me off before. "Here's your stop Torrie, I'll see you in eight hours." 

"Of course, I'll see you after my eight hours in hell. Love you", I tell him as I get out of the car. "Don't wreck too much havoc without me."

"I would never. Love you." He says as he leaves and I walk into the lovely private school I go to, Chilton, or as I call it hell. 

꧁꧂

At the end of the school day, I sit outside waiting for Logan. "Aw, poor Victorie waiting for her knight to come and save her." Paris Geller taunted as she walked past. 

"Paris honey, jealousy doesn't look good on you. And neither does desperation." I inform her as I walk toward Logan's car. "You know, if you weren't such a desperate, insufferable know-it-all, maybe you'd get a guy's attention. And not just when you hurt their feelings."

"Damn Darlin, that was ruthless. What'd she say to you?"

"She was annoying. Anyways, Dinner is at 7, so be ready to pick me up at 9. There's no way I'm staying in my house tonight." I tell Logan as we drive away from the school. 

"Of course." He replies. "We even have an empty house tonight." 

"Awesome, Movie night then?"

"Only if I'm picking the movies." 

"I guess that's fine. See you at nine, love you." I tell him as the car comes to a stop in my driveway. 

"Love you." He tells me as he hands me my backpack. As Logan drives away I head inside and straight to my room. The dark grey walls compliment my red bedspread. I change from my school uniform, and into one of Logan's long shirts. Once changed and sitting in my bed, I begin to work on the mountain of homework given to me for the weekend.