Chapter 39

It was 1:00 AM now and I took my carry bag which had some guns in it and secretly went outside with my suitcase.

There were cameras all around and maybe some people too so if anybody asked me anything I would simply say.
'I'm going back home.'

I reached the area where Taehyung's cell was but the problem was that there were two gaurds standing.

I didn't wanted to do this but any how took out a spray which temporarily makes the person unconscious and suddenly came in front of them and sprayed on them and they layed down there unconscious.

I then went to Taehyung's cell with my suitcase and carry bad and entered the pin code revealing Taehyung to me.

I closed the door when I entered and straight away hugged Taehyung. "Ahh Taehyung finally you and me will be together." I said and he pecked my forehead and hummed at me.

"Okay let's not waste our time." He said and I nodded and pulled back from Taehyung.

I stood at the corner of his wall and hit on it a bit and then it opened revealing a Cylindrical path.

I looked back to see Taehyung looking at me with shock. "What the hell.....what's all this , a secret pathway?" He asked and I hummed.

"Yes but it is only known by our staff and head." I said and he 'okay' me and then I threw my suitcase inside the path and took out two guns.

"Here a gun for you and the other for me you know just in case." I said while giving him the gun.

"I'll be in front and you on the back." I said and wore my carry bag and entered the pathway.

He too came behind me as I moved forward in the path. We both crawled inside it till the time we saw open sky.

We slowly stood up and saw each other smiling. "We finally made out." He said and I hugged him.

"Taehyung after walking for a bit more there will be a motor boat." I said and he nodded and then we made our way forward.

Since it was night time and we came from the secret area which is only known by the head and staff , we could make it.

Soon we saw a motor boat and sat in it. I had a compass so I told Taehyung the directions and made ourselves free from the area we were.

We reached on the surface and it was still night time. So we quickly moved more and reached the market area though none of it was opened.

"My God I can't believe it." I said feeling so shocked with what me and Taehyung did.

"But now where do we go Taehyung?" I asked and he thought for a while and soon held my hand taking me towards a car.

"We can take this car." He said. "What but how , it's locked." I asked him getting confused that how he will unlock it.

"Watch me" He said and picked up a small stone and hit it on the window of that car and brought his hands inside it fidgeting with some wires and then opened the door.

I was amazed by what he did. "OMG wow Taehyung great." I said and quickly threw the bags inside and sat too as Taehyung started the engine.

We turned on the GPS and searched a nearby hotel and drove to it. When we reached there we booked a room then and there.

Once we reached our room we took a sigh of relief and hugged each other. "Taehyung I love you." "I love you too." He also said and we both attached our lips.

Mature

We hungrily kissed each other sucking and biting each other lips. We both were really desperate that we just wanted to devour each other.