Chapter 17

Your POV

My alarm rang waking me up , I slowly opened my eyes and sat on my bed and smiled looking at the window.

I remain sitting there for some minutes recalling yesterday when Taehyung and I talked together and how he asked me for a date.

I never dated anyone and I myself still don't know why I am ready. I think I am really tired of all things happening with me and I want someone who can love me and take care of me apart from my family.

I don't know why I agreed to date Taehyung , maybe just giving myself a chance.

I was thinking all of this when my sister entered my room. "Hey unnie good morning." I said smiling. "Hii good morning y/n" She said sitting beside me.

"Slept well?" She asked me while patting my head lovingly to which I nodded. "Good then....get ready and come soon for breakfast okay?" She said and I hummed while standing to go to the washroom.

Time skip

I came out of the washroom and dried my hairs with a towel while choosing what to wear today.

I decided to wear T-shirt with black trousers and then I made my way downstairs to eat breakfast.

I sat at the table and saw yummy pasta in front of me. "Oh wow unnie what a surprise....it looks so tasty." I said and began eating.

She also sat beside me and began eating. "OMG it's so good." I said to which she smiled.

I was eating when I noticed that Kangsu and her father were not seen anywhere. "Unnie where are Kangsu and her father?"

"Actually she wanted to spend sometime with her father so they both are sleeping now and then they both will go to park to play." She answered me and I nodded.

After eating I kept the plate in the sink and decided to tell about the date to my sister.

I came from the kitchen and sat in front of her as she was on her last bite. "Umm unnie I want to tell you something."

She gestured me with her hands to go on and I nodded. "Actually you know Taehyung right. Yesterday , h-he asked me to go on a-a date with him." I said hesitatingly as she chewed on her last bite slowly.

She took a sip of water and asked "Oh and what did you say?"

"I-I agreed. But don't think I am wrong. Actually yesterday when I was walking in the park there was Jason and he pleaded me a lot to listen to him.

I agreed to him and began listening him but he instead spoke bad about Taehyung and then also spoke bad about my character , and I got a bit emotional and then Taehyung helped me..... "

I told her everything that happened including him asking me to date him.

She hummed as I spoke and said "ok then I think you did right. I can't believe Jason did this , he was never like this.

Are you giving yourself a chance y/n by dating Taehyung?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes unnie I am tired of all things happening with me and I want a break and you also said I should get married soon , so let me try dating first." I said seriously and she nodded.

She stood and kept the plates in the sink and returned. "All the best okay? Don't worry about yourself." She said while holding my hands and I nodded at her with a smile.

Then we both stood and left the house to open the bakery and work as always.

Taehyung POV

The moment I woke up from my sleep , I immediately went to the washroom and got ready and went to my best friend Jimin's house.

I was so happy and couldn't actually believe that I asked y/n for a date and that she agreed.

I reached Jimin's house and rang the bell of his house. He opened the door and I engulfed him in a hug that he was about to fall but I catched him.

He began laughing loudly and made me sit at the couch first and closed the door and came to me. "Hey bro what happened to you? You look so happy today that you made me laugh too."

"Actually I don't know how it happened but I am happy. You know what , yesterday I asked y/n out and she agreed." I answered.

He immediately sat straight and leaned towards me. "What...she really agreed? Then congratulations bro." He said smiling while roaming his hands in his hairs.

"Yes thank you bro." I said smiling.

"So what's the plan where are you taking her?" Asked Jimin. "Yes I have already planned and I know she will love it." I answered and he nodded.

"By the way did you had breakfast Taehyung or you ran here empty stomach?" He asked while laughing.

I laughed too "no actually I am so hungry." And he nodded and stood up going towards the kitchen.

"Okay you sit , I'll make something and let's eat together." He said and I hummed.

Later when Jimin prepared the breakfast. We both ate while talking in between.

Time skip

Your POV

Soon it was 3:00 PM and I had to go home and get ready too for the date. I went to my sister. "Um unnie actually I need to go home and get ready. So if you don't mind can I go home?"

She smiled at me and said. "Yes of course you can go. I'll handle here easily and all the best okay."

"Thank you so much unnie." I said with a smile and gave her a hug and then took my bag and went outside.

I reached home and took a shower again as it was my first date. After shower I applied lotion all over my body and decided to wear a purple coloured knee Length one piece.

I did my makeup and wore earrings , bracelets and a small pendant necklace. I wore matching coloured heel and took a small clutch.

Of course I had heels , and these dresses but it was different that I rarely wore them and loved styling like a boy.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with myself and lastly applied perfume and waited for Taehyung to come.

Taehyung POV

I took shower and then stood in front of my cupboard deciding what to wear. After some moments I decided to wear black pants with black coat and a black shirt underneath it.

I styled my hairs sideways which showed my forehead perfectly and wore black shoes which had a bit heel.

I applied perfume and took my car keys and then drove towards Y/n's house.