The City

Sorry for the long break allot of things have been happening and I've been struggling. 

Wow! That's all I could think of. The city was lively. There were ladies talking, men playing and drinking, and children running around playing. "Είναι τόσο ζωηρό." I mindlessly say.

"What?"

"It's so lively" I chuckle.

"Ah... Yes it is. Do you mind if I ask the Prince if you can be a guest at the castle until you get enough money to get a room for yourself?"

"Of course. ευχαριστώ. I-I uh I mean thank you." I kiss his cheek.

"What language is that, the one you have been speaking?" He says blushing.

"It's Greek"

"You're from greece. I heard it has amazing things."

"Ah Yes it does. I truly love it. The food is to live for." I say

"If you love it, why did you move?"

"Persecution and my mother is not from there. My father left so I lived with my mother in her hometown." I somewhat lied. I mean it is true. If I did live there, I would be persecuted and hunted by the monsters.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's ok. I don't mind the questions. Can we walk around before we ask?"

"Um I guess"

I see these earrings with a glass rose. "Wow, it's so beautiful." I grab his hand and run to another stand that had clothes. "Look at this scarf it's so cute" A fluffy tail appears in my sight. "Gasp!.. PUPPY!" I squeal. I go to pet it but I feel a force tug my hand. "Huh? What's wrong Leon?"

"Be careful. If you run at the dog it could scare it and it can attack you."

"Oh right."

Time Skip

Leon invited me to go with him to talk to the prince. On the way there we cross paths with a brown haired man. "Hello Merlin" Leon greets. "

Hey, who's this?" Merlin asks.

"I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you." I say

"We have to get to the courtyard to see if she can stay here."

"I'm sure Gaius wouldn't mind if she stayed with us"

"Thank you for the offer," I said, waving goodbye.

Once we get there Leon knocks on the door.

"Come in." We hear.

"My king, I've come to talk to you."

"What's the problem?"

"This Lady here was taken by the druids and needs a place to stay. She was wondering if she could stay in Camelot."

"We do offer protection from all magic. Where do you plan on staying?"

"Lord, a man named Merlin has offered me a place to stay if his friend Gaius is willing. If he isn't then I plan on working and staying in the inn."

"What job do you plan on working?" "Anything needed. I'm a good seamstress, mechanic, fighter, hunter, good with herbs, and a hard worker."

"I'll think about it. In the meantime you'll live here and lord Leon will be your escort."

"Thank you." I say. I turn around and mumble under my breath, "Θα είναι διασκεδαστικό (It will be fun)"

"What did you say?" a blonde knight said, looking at me suspiciously with his hand on his sword.

"Oh sorry I speak greek."

An older man then speaks up before the blonde can question me further, "I'm familiar with greek. If you speak up I can tell if what you say is true."

"Μπορείτε να μιλήσετε ιταλικά. Ανυπομονώ να σε γνωρίσω και να σου μιλήσω. Δεν μιλούν πολλοί άνθρωποι ελληνικά, οπότε είναι ωραίο να γνωρίζεις κάποιον που μπορεί. Δεν συστηθήκα ποτέ, είμαι Υ/Ν. Πως σε λένε? (You can speak Italian. I look forward to meeting you and talking to you. Not many people speak Greek, so it's nice to meet someone who can. I never introduced myself, I'm Y/n. What is your name?)" I exclaim excitedly.

"Το έμαθα πριν λίγο, αλλά δεν είχα κανέναν να το εξασκήσω, είμαι λίγο σκουριασμένος. Είμαι ο Γάιος, (I learned it a while ago, but I didn't have anyone practicing it, I'm a bit rusty. I'm Gaius)" He says.

"μην ανησυχείς. (no worries)"

Gaius looks at the blonde knight and says, "Don't worry Arthur, she is telling the truth." "Ok," He replies

Once we leave Leon speaks. "I have to go train but Gaius is willing to show you around."

"Ok. I will see you after my tour then"

"Of course my lady"

"Y/n, correct?" Gauis says.

"Yes that's me"

"I will be showing you around."

"Thank you." We start walking around. And after a while I start to talk"How do you know the king?"

"I'm the court physician" " I believe i met your grandson, Merlin?"

"Ah yes Merlin. He is the personal servant of King Arthur"