Possible Chton or Nightmare introduction

The Darkhold is an ancient evil spellbook written by the Elder God Chton billions of years ago just a little while after the creation of Earth and the universe. He wrote shortly after he began killing off other Elder Gods to become more powerful after his brother Set began doing it. But he was corrupted by the murders and slowly devolved into a demon. Knowing that Gaea had the power to exile him, he compiled an evil book of spells that would grant the user incredible power but completely corrupt their souls. He also disembodied his head and mutilated himself in order to earn immense power and immortality. He was exiled and has spent those centuries spawning thousands of demons to corrupt and torment the world even though he physically couldn't enter it.

Now, from what I've heard it sounds as though Chton harasses anyone using his book, so was Agatha aware of Chton's authorship of The Darkhold? Or is it just an ordinary evil spellbook ironically (and perhaps erroneously) called The Darkhold?

Now, if that really is The Darkhold of Chton, then he could easily be the big bad behind all the craziness in "Multiverse of Madness", since we see plenty of demons and monsters, and it seems Wanda has fallen under an evil influence.

Now, in my opinion I'm rooting for Nightmare to be the big bad (or at least a big bad) in "Multiverse of Madness" because I'm fairly certain you can see him in the poster.
(above 🔝)
Also, Strange says "the nightmare begins" in the trailer, and FYI that trailer gives me goosebumps! And if they've already confirmed freaking PROFESSOR X for this movie, who knows what else they're hiding?!

(*cough* Deadpool *cough cough*)