33💕

Hello hello hello❤️❤️

Happy reading💕✨

.
.

7 days passed...

Rita ji was fine now!! In this 7 days, rita ji, sana and pari, the trio bonded in an amazing way!!

Pari started calling rita ji dadi... And Rita ji used to pamper her the Most.

Sid was the happiest after seeing the bond between his mom and sana!!

.

.

Sana started living with Rita ji as she wanted to take care of rita ji...

Pari also wanted to stay with her appi and dadi..

That's why, the trio started living together ftom  last 7 days!

.
.
.

Here sid used to miss his naaz!!

He was happy that his mom and his would be wife love each other so much!

.

But he also wanted attention!  Today he was determined that he wants to marry!

Because his naaz wasn’t giving him attention at all.. Infact the ladies of the mehel were busy in their own world making sid irritated at another level..

.
.
.

He entered in hjs ammi's room...the ladies were laughing in a random topic!!

Sid : hume baat karni hai..

Rita ji: haan bol beta!

Sid : hume nikah karna hai..

Rita ji: haan paata hai... Kuch naya baata!

.

Sid: aaj hi nikah karni hai...

Sana gasped!!

Rita ji: aaj kaise?  Koi preparation, koi shopping kuch bhi nahi kiya humne!!

Sid: I don't care ammi! Mai wo saab samhal lunga! But nikah aaj hi hogi..

.
.
.

Saying that, he left the room while the ladies looked at each other..

After sometime, he sent a woman with a bridal dress!

He chose the dress for his naaz and told the woman to do sana's makeup!

He also sent clothes for Pari and his ammi...

The whole mehel was noisy as the workers were decorating the mehel and the cooks were cooking food!

.

This was the biggest marriage of the town and everybody was excited for this marriage though the marriage was happening so unexpectedly without any notice!!

.
.

Sana and rita ji were sitting in the bed...

Pari got ready and came there!!

Pari:

oh ho aap log ready nahi hue?  Kya aap ye chahte ho ki friend aap pe gussa kare? Nahi naaa?

Toh jaye jaldi se ready ho jaye!!

.
.

Rita ji :

oh ho iss ghar mein haar koi hum pe or humare pyaari bahu pe hukum chala rahe hai...

Beta kaam tha?  Jo aab aap bhi dadi amma baan rahi hai? Hmm Pari?

.
.

Sana laughed!!

Pari : oh ho dadi friend or appi ko kaab se nikah karna tha! Toh jo kal Karna hai, wo aaj kyun nahi?

.

Rita ji took pari in her lap and said...

Rita ji: humari pari toh bohot smart hai...hume toh paata hi nahi tha ki aap itni samajdaar hai...

Pari giggled...

.
.

Rita ji : paata nahi sidharth achanak itna dheet kyun baan gya hai ki usko aaj k aaj hi nikah karna hai!

Sana: ammi...hume...hume daar lag raha hai...

Rita ji kissed sana's forhead lovingly and said...

Rita ji :

hume paata hai baccha ki sidharth ne ye nikah ka faisla bohot jaldbaazi mein li hai..

Par hume wo galat nahi lagte! Wo aap se mohabbat karte hai or duniya k saamne aap ko apna begum baana na chahte hai..

Hum bohot khush hai apne Bete k liye!

.

.

Uske saath saath hum apni beti ki dil ki haal bhi samaj saakte hai..

Hume paata hai beta ki tu nervous hai...nikah chahe arranged ho ya love, nervousness hamesha kaam karti hai..

Toh tera nervous hona galat nahi hai..

Par hum baas itna hi bolna chahte hai ki humara sidharth tujhe bohot khush rakhega!!

.
.

Wo apne jaan se jada mohabbat Karta hai tere se. Tere khushi k liye kuch bhi karega!

Mera beta hai issliye nahi bol rahi hu. Uske aakhon mein tere liye beintehaa mohabbat dikhta hai baccha!

Meri beti ko ek accha sauhar mil raha hai or mere bete ko ek pyaari biwi... Isse jada Khushi ki baat ek maa k liye or kya ho saakta hai?

.
.
.

Sana smiled...her nervousness vanished and she was feeling happy now!!

.

Sana was ready in her bridal dress, looking absolutely beautiful.

Rita ji and pari entered in the room!!

Rita ji: meri pyaari bacchi. Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai.. Kisi ki naajar na lage!!

Sana smiled and hugged rita ji while Rita ji kissed her forhead!

.
.

Pari: wow appi aap kitni pyaari lag rahi hai...ekdum doll jaisi...

Sana smiled and caressed pari's head!!

.
.

Sid was waiting for his bride!  After sometime, he saw her who was coming towards him with a shy smile!

.

His breath hitched to see the beauty!  She was indeed beautiful since the very begining but today the glow of her face was something which was making him amazed!!

.

He gave her his hand, she shyly smiled and softly held his hand...

He whispered...

Sid : Bohot haseen lag rahi hai aap naaz!

Sana blushed.

.
.
.

Their nikah was done!!

Sana cried when she heard him saying qabool hai..

She cried in happiness because he has officially accepted her as his wife!!

.
.

He looked at her with all his love and kissed her forhead infornt of the whole crowd making sana blush!

She felt special, she felt loved!

.
.
.

He smiled and whispered near her ear....

Sid: nikah mubarak ho begum❤️✨

.
.

Thank you for your lovely comments 💕

One more part to end this book and that will be a longg update!!

Keep reading, loving and praying ❤️

Zubiya ✨