𝚜𝚒𝚡

Your heels clicked against the pavement as you walked out of your kitchen with a platter of food, an uproar of cheers fills your ears as the gang of familiar faces were brought back together, a goofy smile spread on your face as you set down the a...

Your heels clicked against the pavement as you walked out of your kitchen with a platter of food, an uproar of cheers fills your ears as the gang of familiar faces were brought back together, a goofy smile spread on your face as you set down the appetizers for everyone that was pretty hungry.

Hina and Emma got out of the hot tub and made their way over to you, indulging you in the biggest hug you could've imagined.

"I'm so happy you and Mikey got us all together again!, I haven't seen these guys since the party the day you came back.

Hina stood between you and Emma and grabbed a drink from the stand before turning back to you with a smile.

You thanked her and turned back to Emma who was eyeing Draken.

"He seems so.. normal." Guilt filled your stomach, your hand laid upon your brown skin as you played it off as messing with the rings on your fingers, you had no idea how to hide your nervousness as you watch Draken and Mikey stand next to each other with smiles on their faces.

"You still don't know why he broke up with you?" Hina asked,

"No.."

You stood there, shame taking over as you began fiddling with your skirted bottom that covered the bottom half of your bikini.

"Maybe he's doing it to keep you safe?, m-maybe he's being targeted again!"

You stuttered out any excuse you could, desperate to get the conversation else where because you were cracking and the moment you cracked, who knew what would unleash.

"But he'd tell me..."

Hina took a sip of her drink and looked over to where Draken was only to notice Mikey completely disregard his friends to stare at you.

"N/n, I think Mikey wants to talk!," her voice held a flirtatious tone as she set down her drink and helped you fix the thin straps of your bikini and and even retied the strings of the slik skirt that barely even hid your ass but it was cute, the slit on your left side complimented the whole thing, the thing is, Mikey wasn't the only one peaking glances.

Draken hadn't spoken to you, he hadn't looked at you, but he did think about you, he was doing so good.

He was grilling, drinking, having fun.

Then Mikey came over, he couldn't look at his best friend without looking over at you.

Your hair in lazy bun, your breast threatening to pool out of the little bikini, your thighs, your hips.

You were infatuating.

The only time you two interacted with each other was when he first came in he door and Libra started barking and growling, and chasing him around like a vicious animal.

You and Emma had to grab the dog and put it in his cage as Draken threatened to grill him if he ever saw that 'thing' again.

After that you walked right passed him, teasing him unintentionally as your ass was hugging that silk around your waist.