𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

You stood in the kitchen, washing whatever dishes were in the sink from the breakfast you made this morning

It was currently four in the afternoon and you were waiting for Mikey to come home, you examined and focused on his schedule on when he would leave and come back, the times he left were random but he always came back around two or three days later so, to catch him you RSVP'd a reservation to this restaurant, it was so nice and high quality, since you couldn't do anything for Mikey on Valentines day you wanted to repay him by taking him on a date where he could do his favorite thing; eat.

You were growing anxious however, you need to tell him the truth, you couldn't keep hiding it. You told yourself this everytime, you said the same thing to Draken and all his did was stop and laugh at you.

You paused for a while as you recalled the memory;

Three days ago after the first round with Draken he took you to your room to go again,  after a long night of being with each other, You sat curled up under the cover in silence, naked and cold as you watched Draken freshen himself up in the bathroom.

It was dark and the only light was coming from where he was. You were tired but the overwhelming guilt was keeping you awake as Ken stood with a small smile on his face, his mind elsewhere.

"I'm gonna tell Mikey.."

His smile never left as his eyes met yours in the mirror, a frown on your face as you cuddled against your sheets even more, not expecting the reaction you were getting.

"Tell him what?, you constantly letting me fuck you?"

"I was drunk!" You stuttered out a lie to your defense, you couldn't face the truth of what you did.

"Please," He scoffed. "You weren't drunk the second time, or the third, or the week after, or the month after and you definitely weren't today."

Your lip began to quiver because you knew he was right. You remembered the cool feeling of the chained metal around your neck. You picked it up and examined it in your fingertips, his initial in the palm of your hand.

You huffed out a shakey breath before whining out, desperate for Draken to understand you really didn't mean any of this to happen.

"He's your best friend!" Draken looked up from your sink once again, this time the smile on his face wasn't there as he shook his head.

"He's your boyfriend. The love of your life-"

"What about Emma-"