Doing "it"

a/n- if smutty scenes make you uncomfy then I would skip this part.
—————-
They were almost running to the car when the concert was done. Thankfully, michaeng was riding with them because they don't really show their soft side in front of the other members.
A little diagram of how they were sitting
NY JY
MN CY
Manager driving

When they got in the car and settled themselves in the seat, Nayeon suddenly felt Jeongyeon's hand rubbing her thigh. It was turning her on, and she was afraid she wouldn't be able to wait.

"J-Jeong you're not making it easy for me to wait," she said shyly.

Jeongyeon leaned to the bunny's ear and whispered, "You look really sexy, which is not helping me either." Jeongyeon took her hand off Nayeon's thigh and wrapped it around her waist.

When the girls got home they ran to their room, giggling and laughing.

"Guys we're about to make dinner do you-,"
Jihyo said but was cut off when Jeongyeon replied,

"Nope we're not hungry, bye, goodnight!" She shouted before slamming the door and locking it. Jihyo just rolled her eyes while the other members chuckled. Chaeyoung then realized what was happening and whispered to Mina,

"Oh my god babe, do you think their gonna do "it"?

She gasped, "Omo Chaeyoungie you're right!" She whispered loudly. They giggle and went back to talking to the members.
—————-
As soon as they got in Jeongyeon locked the door and crashed her lips onto Nayeon's. She entered her tongue and starting dominating every ounce of Nayeon's body.

"A-ah Jeong," Nayeon moaned as quiet as possible. Without breaking the kiss Jeongyeon took her and Nayeon's shirt off. She lifted her up while the bunny wrapped her legs around Jeong's waist and they went on the bed. Jeongyeon was on top of Nayeon with her hands above the girls head, her eyes full of lust and love.

She went down to Nayeon's neck and continued to mark her like before, only this time she went a little harder, like she was hungry for her girlfriend's soft skin. She then went down and left small kisses on Nayeon's chest. Which caused Nayeon to moan loudly.

"A-ah Jeongyeon-ah!" This made Jeongyeon smile, she loved pleasuring her girlfriend. She went down to Nayeon's stomach kissing it as well. Then she got there. Her final destination. She inserted her tongue inside of Nayeon and started to move it and lick.

"Jeongyeon a-ah it f-feels so good," Nayeon said as her eyes rolled back, gripping the bedsheets. Jeongyeon continued what she was doing while grabbing Nayeon hand so she had something to squeeze. Just that action proved to Nayeon that this was not just lust and sex but love, intimacy, and romance.

Nayeon suddenly felt heat in her core. Her back started to arch and she moaned loudly.

"J-Jeong I'm cumming!" Jeongyeon waited for Nayeon to finish, cleaned her up and then leaned in to kiss Nayeon softly.

"Was it good?" Jeongyeon asked anxiously.

"Yes, but we're not done," Nayeon said as she turned to straddle Jeongyeon. She kissed her hungrily while slightly grinding on her slowly.

"Omo Nabongs," Jeongyeon moaned, hiding her face in Nayeon's shoulder. The bunny went down and took off Jeongyeon's pants and under wear, leaving them both completely naked. Nayeon started grinding harder on Jeongyeon, rubbing their bare bodies together in sync. This made them both moaning messes.

"I'm close," Jeongyeon whispered

"So am I," she replied

They felt each other shiver, and then Jeongyeon fell backward still holding Nayeon. Out of breath they stayed like that for a moment. Nayeon sat up and kissed Jeongyeon's forehead.

"I love you," she said, not expecting those words to come out of her mouth.

Jeongyeon softly replied, "I love you more nabongs"