Dance Practice

Quick a/n- when they sing Nayeon is in bold font and Jeongyeon is in regular since it won't let me add colors 🥲

——————
"5! 6! 7! 8!" The choreography teacher yelled.
"Saranghae (Saranghae) I love you (I love you)" they sang. Nayeon was blushing, because they had never said I love you to each other. Saying it in four languages to each other gave her butterflies.
"Eotteon mareul weonhaedo da ni gwitgaye haejullke, wo ai ni (wo ai ni) Te quiero (Te quiero)" Jeongyeon left a small speck on Nayeon's neck after that line, which made the bunny blush madly, "neomu dalkomhaeseo mari malgatjiga ana" Nayeon touched Jeongyeon's thigh which immediately made Jeongyeon back hug her while they swayed to the choreography.

"Ooooooo," says Chaeyoung and Mina from the door holding hands per usual. "Are you two doing that at the concert?" She asked curiously

Nayeon was too afraid to answer until she heard Jeongyeon say, "Yeah I'm super excited," Nayeon just stared at her for awhile, so in love with her. "Yah Nabongs!" Jeong yelled waving her hand in front of her face.

"Oh sorry, yeah that's what we're doing," she replied to Michaeng.

"It's such a sexy song, perfect for you two," Mina said quietly, "I wish I was that confident to do a song with chaeyoungie, but I'm nervous." She frowned.

"It's ok penguin, another time," Chaeng reassured her with a peck on her cheek. Michaeng walked out of the practice room with the choreographer, leaving 2yeon alone. Just as they left Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon passionately, Nayeon responded putting her arms around Jeong's neck. Jeongyeon sneakily slipped her tongue in Nayeon's mouth, which made her moan a little. After the kiss Jeongyeon pulled Nayeon closer and whispered in her ear,

"I love you Nabongs" which made Nayeon smile widely and say,

"I love you more Jeong," she pecked Jeongyeon's lips softly and they went back to the dorm.

At the dorm———————

The couple were in bed cuddling quietly. Nayeon had her head on Jeongs chest while nuzzling into her neck, and Jeongyeon was stroking Nayeon's hair. The concert was tomorrow and they were so excited.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," Nayeon said in a raspy tired voice, to which Jeongyeon replied,

"I can't wait either, goodnight my bunny I love you so much." Nayeon fell asleep in between Jeong's words, but heard the last part and smiled in her sleep.