Chapter Five.

The day consisted of me daydreaming in the cold classrooms, filled with uninspired and careless teachers. I was so thankful when the piercing sound of the bell rung through the school indicating school was officially over! Soon enough Maria caught up with me as I walked out of class.

"Where are you going now?" She questioned.

"I don't really know," I bit my lower lip. "I don't want to go back to my dorm room just yet,"

"Come with me," she insisted. "I usually hang out with the boys and watch them play football, if you don't mind watching them argue over a game. It's quite hilarious!"

"That sounds better than my non existing planes," I giggled quietly. We wondered down the corridors chatting to each other ignoring everyone glaring in our direction - Maria couldn't cares any less. Neither did I until I felt someone barged into my shoulder.

"Watch where you're going!" I shouted. The girl stopped in her tracks turning back around, that's when I noticed it was Grace.

"Manners don't cost a thing you know, I thought head girls were suppose to be goodie two shoes," Maria added before smiling sarcastically at her. She didn't reply but we she disappeared around a corner, I heard her whisper something to her friend.

"Slut!" She barely knew me but had already labeled me as the 'slut'.

"Seriously what is her problem?" I muttered as we reached the courtyard, four figures were in the distance - messing and running around like children. All you could hear was their laughter.

"That's just Grace for you, a snob of a bitch," Maria said as she flopped onto the grass below us, stretching out. The weather was quite contrasting to yesterday's, it was rather sunny and bright. "She totally admires Brad,"

"I know," I smiled. "When you went to get your dinner yesterday she joined us. Well she practically threw herself over Brad but completely ignored me,"

"She's just jealous of you," Maria sighed patting the empty space next to her, I lowered down falling to the ground beneath me.

"Why would she be jealous of me?" I questioned in confusion. "She doesn't even know me, what is there to be jealous of?"

"Because you was talking to Brad, it has taken her four years to have the courage to speak to Brad without him being blunt towards her. It took you a matter of minutes to get Brad to warm to you," she sighs. "See Brad hasn't had the easiest childhood, he might act like a dickhead bad boy but I'm sure you've seen his sweet innocent side. He's also very weak especially when coming to trusting any female creature. His mother left their family when he was around three, to this day he hasn't spoken or seen her since,"

"Oh my god," I whispered looking over at Brad. He was attempting to tackle James who lightly tapped him making him thump to the floor.

"He doesn't like speaking about it to anyone apart from the boys and me," she explained lowering her voice so they couldn't hear us. "But I considering you one of us now, it's best you know if you want to get close to Brad-"

"Oh no!" I shook my head. "I'm not looking for a boyfriend,"

"You say that, I thought the exact thing when I first met Tristan,"

"How did you meet him?"

"When I first moved here, I had no friends. I tried to speak to some girls but ended up having arguments with them all the time so I began siting alone by myself at; lunch,weekends,lessons until one day I was partnered up with Tristan for an English project. I guess he made a good impression on me, took us a while to actually start dating as he like to play around with other girls during our time when we was friends," she told me. "But he isn't like that now, I know he isn't. I can trust him!"

"That's so sweet and heartwarming," I admitted truthfully.

"You'll find the right person one day," she said.

"I prefer being by myself, I'm better alone. I'm happy alone,"

"But you aren't alone now?" She clearly points out. "And in pretty sure that's a smile on your face reflecting happiness ,"

"I don't need a boy then," I covered my face with my hands however Maria removed my hands away making direct eye contact.

"There could be something between you and Brad, why not try?"

"He's not my type," I shook my head denying her idea.

"What is your type?"

"I don't know," I bit my lower lip.

"Someone who is trustworthy, kind, reliable, someone who won't judge you on your past, talented, even good looking?" She listed , I nodded at every single answer. "I've basically described Brad for you," she smirked. With heavy thoughts, i didn't answer. I fumbled in my pocket for my lighter and cigarette by my surprise with lighter was working as i let the smoke escape from my lips and rise into the air, managing to corrupt its innocent. I slumped further back on the grass, the haunting silence filling the air.

"You two busy tonight?" Connor questioned as he jogged towards us - out of breath. "The boys thought we could go to this small get together in the village,"

"There's another school in the village, not as struck as this one. We're suppose to be rivals however the boys know people who go there and when they have parties we sneak out and go," Maria explained to me before answering Connor's question. "We would love to go!" The truth is i couldn't imagine anything worse than staying a room with Kendall,Chloe and Beth listening to their pointless drama about teacher's making their exam papers.

"What time?"

_____________

I seriously don't know if I like this chapter but I have writes block at the moment, bare with me!!!

anyway... IM SEEING THE BOYS NEXT WEEK IN LONDON AND I HAVE MEET&GREETS EVEN THOUGH IN LUCKILY ENOUGH TO HAVE ALREADY MET THEM! I'm super excited (: