Chapter 4

He woke up to a knock at the door. He tensed for a moment, before relaxing. "C'me in." he said, removing his thumb from his mouth. Eri entered, smiling softly. "Papa told me about your...um...thing."

Katsuki frowned, to which the blue-haired girl patted his head. "Since him and Dad hafta go somewhere, me and Toshi are in charge!"

"U-um.."

"Don't worry! We'll have fun!"

He sighed, nodding.

"Wanna play?"

"..sure.."

"Tag?"

"We won't get in trouble for bein' too loud'n stuff?"

"No, 'Toshi's fine!"

"'Kay..."

Eri tapped him, before running off. He was it. And he was gonna win. He darted after her, catching up relatively quickly, and tapped her, before running off. It was a fun game of back-and forth for a while, until he ran face first into Hitoshi.

This kid had to stop looking at him like that. Like he'd summoned Satan. A tiny whimper escaped the apparent little. He opted to ignore his coffee-soaked shirt. "Sorry, did I spill any on you?" A quick shake of the head. "What's wrong, then..?"

No response. "Ka-Bakugou?"

"A-ar'nt you gonna hit me..?"

"No?"

"But I-I messed up your coffee!"

"I can make more."

"I ruined your shirt!"

"I can change."

"But-but-"

"Listen, kid, it's fine."

The blonde's eyes widened. "Hey, it's okay."

The kid was gonna cry. He was gonna-

Shinsou was assaulted with a hug and a sobbing little.

"M'sorry.."

"I said it was okay, didn't I?"

Eri turned into the hallway, then, tilting her head. "Why's Bakugou crying?"

"He's just..emotional right now, Eri."

"Oh, okay."

He grimaced as the blonde used his shoulder as a tissue. "M'sorry.."

"It's fine. Look, how about we watch a movie?"

Both kids gasped, grins spreading across their faces. "I wanna watch Cind-..Cinderella!" Eri cheered, Bakugou immediately shaking his head.

"No, let's watch the one with Tiana!"

"But me and Papa already watched that one!"

"You've already seen Cinderella too, Eri."

"Yeah, but I wanna watch it again! "

"But-"

"I wanna watch Cinderella, Toshi!"

"Eri-"

"No, s'fine...we c'n watch it.."
"You got lucky, Eri."

Halfway through the movie, Bakugou squirmed closer to Hitoshi. Eri hadn't moved an inch, engrossed in the movie. Lady Tremaine came on again, this time Bakugou stood, grabbing the plush cat he'd brought to the couch. "Um....m'goin...take a nap."

He raised a brow at the blonde. "How about I tuck you in?"

A nod.

In Bakugou's room, the blonde simply flopped face first in the bed, curling up. "What's wrong?"