Chapter 2

Mina screamed at Kiri as Bakugou cried, before Sero entered the room. The raven-haired knelt before him as he sucked his thumb, trying to calm the tears. "Hey, Bubba, how old are you right now?" the mentioned asked softly. He held up three fingers. "Okay, can you breathe for me...? Juuust like that, good job. What do we do when we feel bad?"

"Um, we....let it out...?"

"Good job, sweetheart, now let's take our thumb out of our mouth, Mimi and me told you about this, it's icky." He slowly removed his thumb from his mouth, accepting the paci that was offered to him. "Goood boy, now can you tell me what happened?"

Bakugou wiped his eyes and Sero sighed. "Was it the onesie again?" The blonde nodded, and Mina sighed. "Oh, honey, cmere." Sero watched the little make his way over to the pink mutant, she picking him up. "Wanna watch a movie, baby?" Katsuki nodded. "First, we gotta be a big boy and put on our onesie, okay?" he nodded, and Sero smiled. Crisis averted. "Kiri!" Bakugou squeaked, reaching for said redhead. "You want him to hold you?" Mina asked, to which the blonde nodded. As he was passed to Kirishima, the blonde giggled. It wasn't entirely new, just rare.

Mina looked away as Bakugou was helped into the onesie- it didn't matter if he had a pullup on, it was still indecent to watch someone get dressed. She grabbed a pink panda squishy- Bakugou's favorite out of all of hers, and handed it to him when he was dressed. "Fumi!" he squealed, and Mina giggled. "Trolls!" he demanded as Sero loaded up the laptop. "Manners, buddy."
"Trolls, pease , I want Trolls! I want Trolls!"

"Close enough, baby."

Mina smiled softly, sighing.

"So are you like- his caretakers?" Kirishima asked, stroking a sleeping Bakugou's hair.

"Sort've. Monoma refuses to take care of him, but he doesn't always let us."

He covered the child's ears, before speaking. "What a bitch."

"We're really Denki's...but we chose to help Bakugou, too, so now.."

"Speaking of, we should probably go, huh Mina?"

"Yeah, Kiri, text us if there's any more trouble, okay?"

He nodded. "Night, Kirishima." they both said.

"Night."

He woke up in the morning and looked around. He remembered last night. He'd got little, and...Monoma. Oh. That happened. He didn't want to think about it, thought about just being little again so he wouldn't have to.

"Morning, Bakugou." Kirishima said, waving from where he'd stepped out of the bathroom, uniform on, as if nothing had happened. "Dumb Hair." he greeted, rubbing his eyes. "Monoma broke up with me, you know." he said idly, twisting a teether in his hand, debating whether or not to use it. "He what?! "

"He didn't like that I regressed. Said I was a brat, a huge baby....disgusting. Refused to help me. He got fed up. He left."

"The bitch."

"It's not his fault that I'm gross." he said, looking up at Kirishima nonchalantly.

"Bakugou, no. It's healthy, and he's just a bitch. And I have no problem putting him in his place."

"I'd like to see that.." he offered, basically a 'Go ahead and beat the shit out of him for me, I'll watch'

Kirishima grinned. "We have time before class...wanna go get him now?"

"Hell yeah- make my day."

Sero, Pikachu, Pinky, and himself ended up watching Kirishima and Tetsutetsu beat the fuck out of the blonde and then beat it back in. Mina and Bakugou were in hysterics, while Denki and Sero watched in satisfied silence.

"Alright, what's going on?"

The laughter subsided as everyone froze and turned to Aizawa. "Well, you see, what happened was-"

Bakugou made the worldwide no sign at Kiri, so the redhead shut up.

"CopyBitch was being an ass as usual, and it pissed us all off, so-"

"Bakugou, we've been here before."

"Sure have."

"This is not okay."

"What do you mean?! That's how I was raised and I turned out awesome!"

"No-"

Kirishima punched Monoma one more time for good measure, and clapped a sturdy hand on Bakugou's shoulder. Aizawa looked ready to go back to sleep. "This is the only time I'll allow it to slide. Now someone take him to Recovery Girl."

"Gladly." they all said, ending up laughing at him the whole way. Bakugou laughed so hard he cried. He'd never felt this good in his Big headspace. Not in a while.

"Time to put the emergency custody rule into action." Aizawa muttered, sitting beside Hizashi that night. "Which student?"

"Bakugou Katsuki. Remember when we went to that kid's house..? Yeah, well, it's as I expected."

"Oh, so, we're taking custody?"

He nodded. He was aware that they had Hitoshi and Eri to take care of, but this was important.

"When?"

"This weekend. Preferably."

"Okay, then, Shouta, let's do it."

So the plan was in place.