chapter eight: the worst night

tw: r*ape, abuse

we were at my favorite bar.

"awh, you're way too sweet!" i said and looked at him with a smile. he chuckled, and we walked in. we sat down, and the gentleman bought me a drink. "hold on i'll be right back" Aidan said as he left by the bathroom. while i just sat there, waiting for Aidan to come back, a dude that i've never seen in my entire life walked up to me, and sat down next to me. "hey" he said and looked at me. "hi?"  "could u buy you another drink?" the random man spoke. i just looked at him confused. "oh yeah right, sorry" the man laughed "my name is Josh" the man that looked 53 years old spoke "oh uhm, i'm Y/n.. and sure i guess" i said and smiled nervously. he just smiled and ordered and other drink for me. "Aidan please come back" i whispered to myself. i just looked at the way to the man bathroom. Josh walked up again and gave me the drink and just smiled. "thanks" i said nervously, and took a sip. i felt really uncomfortable.  it seemed like Aidan never came back. "hold on, can i show you something?" the man randomly said. "sure.." i said even more uncomfortable now. "alright, follow me" he said and smiled as he stood up. i stood up too and followed him. when we came to a empty room, i had to ask; "how old are yo-" i tried until he grabbed my wrists and waits and pushed down to a sofa. my eyes filled up with tears. "no not again, please not again!" i kept repeating to myself. he stated kissing my cheek, and then went down to my neck. "no p-please stop" i cried. he stated unzipping my dress. he took it off. i just cried to so much and hoped for Aidan to hear, but of course he didn't.

"STOP IT PLEASE!!" i cried to hard. "SHUT UP!" he yelled as he slapped me hard in the face. a little later, he dressed up again, and pulled me up by my hair. "if you tell anyone about this, i swear you're DEAD" he said as he left the room, dropping me on the floor crying and sobbing. i sat there for a couple minutes, crying, before i got up put on my dress again, as i whipped my tears and walked out, Aidan was still not there?! i had enough, since i wanted to go home. i stormed in to the men's bathroom, and i heard some banging on one of the doors. "Aidan?!" i said, worried if the same thing had happened to him.
"y/n?!" he spoke and i calmed down a bit. the door was locked, and we tried our best to get it up, as we did a couple minutes later. "y/n!" he spoke as he hugged me "omg what happened?! are you ok?!" he looked at me worried. "i-i.. y-yeah i'm totally fine.. i-i.. what happened to you.?!" i said and tried to calm down. "i was just locked in, and i was so worried about you!" he said still kinda worried "ok, s-so nothing happened to you in there?" i stuttered "no, but what happened to you?!" "c-can we just go h-home.." "yeah sure.." he said and putted his arm around me as we walked home.

hi! i'm so sorry for not updating, and if this chapter was kinda short.