chapter six: birthday (part 2)

after opening a couple more gifts, i was gonna open Aidans. i was nervous but also excited. but still mad ofc. " 'to my favorite person. i hope you have a great day, best regards, Aidan.' " i read loud. "ooo" rob said. i opened it. it was a photo collage. with a lot of photos of me and Aidan. also my favorite chocolate, and my favorite perfume. how did he know all about me? "awh! that's so cute!" Emmy said "yeah.. it is" i said as i smiled and blushed, and without noticing Aidan actually were here. shit. i thought when i saw that Aidan was sitting across the room. he heard everything. damn.. awkward. he didn't say anything tho. which was more awkward.

                                                    ~~~

it was the next day. i went downstairs, wearing sweatpants, and oversized t-shirt. i didn't see anyone in the room.. but Aidan.. ofc. "hi.." i said "where are the others?" "uh they went to the mall i think" Aidan replied "wow.. ok" i said while sitting next to him "look.. can we talk?" Aidan for some reason asked "i don't know, what is it to talk about?!" i said still kinda upset "look i enjoying being single, ok?!" "what.. what are you talking about?" he asked "look i just don't to sacrifice my lifestyle!" i said while getting more upset and wanting to leave so bad "i-i didn't say anything about that i-" "LOOK IM JUST NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE WITH RIGHT NOW!" i yelled as i ran to my room, with teary eyes. it was true and false. i wasn't looking for somebody to be with, but it wasn't because i wanted to stay single.

wow.. is started this account yesterday and we're almost at chapter 10😭❤️