21: EG Rainbow Rocks VII

Sunset: "You don't need to respond right now. I do want to know your thoughts, but we should probably focus on the biggest issue."

Octavia: "We can't find the Rainbooms right now. We did manage to pull Flash Sentry and his band out of their trance, but they'll be out for another fifteen minutes."

Volt: "What!? Okay, okay... Tavi, Vi, we need to find help ASAP. Have any of you seen Spike?"

Scootaloo: "I saw him around."

Volt: "Good; you three need to get Flash and his crew up, inform them of the hazards we're facing, and to wear these." You hand each of them a lower level pendant. They took off while putting the audio earbuds that protected them before. "Vi, please find Spike and anyone who isn't in the Sirens' influence. Tavi, find a French Horn. I'm going to need one." The music pair took off to help.

Sunset: "What about us?"

Volt: "We're going to find the Rainbooms. We need all hands on deck. How long have I been out, anyways?"

You rush to the stage and find them unconscious underneath with your Pathological Detection Radar, and turned to where Sunset was, and realized she wasn't there.

Adagio: "Sorry about all this, Mainspring, but I can't allow you to interfere." Sonata and Aria come to stand on either side of her. You see Sonata's eyes have gone dull and blank.

Volt: "ADAGIO!!"

Adagio: "You've noticed that Sonata's gotten into line, I see. Aria, tie him up and gag him. I don't want him interrupting our endeavors again." You feel a large amount of pain in the back of your head as you get your glasses stuffed in your mouth and tied up.

Volt: "Mmmphh!" You get pulled up into the air, with most of you just out of sight. The exception was your feet, which no one would notice unless they were looking for you.

Aria: "Later Lamespring; nice beating ya!"

Volt: 'Curse you, Aria!' You dangle helplessly as you begin thinking to yourself.

* * *

The Rainbooms heard you shout Adagio's name before the sound of a frying pan went off.

Pinkie: "Aaand there goes our hope of getting outta here."

Arguing ensues as Twilight and Sunset were watching the argument. Sunset notices the aquatic green mist that came of off the students earlier was coming from the arguers.

Sunset: "Stop! You have to stop! This is what they've been after all along! They're feeding off of the magic inside you!"

AppleJack: "How can they be using our magic? It's the magic of friendship."

Scootaloo: "It isn't when you all argue like that."

Sweetie Belle: "No wonder Volt blew his top; stress and rumors are bad enough. When his friends start fighting though, it makes sense."

Rarity: "Sweetie Belle! Watch your tongue!"

Rainbow: "Why'd you have to say that, Scoots?"

AppleJack: "D'ohh, please don't tell me-"

Apple Bloom: "That I'm here?! Look. Volt would be sayin' somethin' to the effect of, "It's only the Magic of Friendship when y'all are gettin' along.'"

Scootaloo: "'Otherwise it's just a powerful magic in you.' For crying out loud, Rainbow, Volt's been doing a better job looking over me, and he's not even from this world!"