ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗004 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

in his usual demeanor, bakugo had an unwelcoming aura to him. almost every customer that he meets usually reports about him to the manager. not to mention, the reviews on this mcdonald's he worked at in particular had a decent amount of bad ratings because of him. majority of the reviews would say: great food, but one of the servers were extremely rude and arrogant.

"hey, uh...bakubro!" a spiky redhead anxiously spoke, poking his irritable friend on the shoulder as he glared at the poor boy. "uh, she, would like to have a talk with you." which were the words that bakugo dreaded to hear at the moment. he didn't want to face her, because he considered her a nuisance.

he wasn't really given a choice though...

"tch, whatever. this better be quick..." he muttered disgruntled under his breath as he strutted to the office. mentally preparing his ears for the stinging yelling that would echo in his ears, and the words she would repeat like a broken radio. he was genuinely used to it at this point.

creaking the door open, he was met face to face with the manager...or rather—

his mother.

"ah, so we meet again, brat. how many times have i told you to quit that problematic attitude of yours? the ratings for the restaurant are terrible, our customers are going to slowly start dying down, and you don't give a care?" she scolded eying him furiously as he rolled his eyes disrespectfully.

"whatever, old hag! i told you already many times before. I don't give a heck." he said with anger laced in his raspy voice. "why you...brat! how could you say that?!" she bellowed with rage, taking off her shoe and smacking him with it.

"dang it..YOU!"

"DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE ON ME YOUNG MAN!" her voice ordered in anger as he furrowed his eyebrows, answering back loudly, "IT'S NOT EVEN A BAD WORD, OLD HAG!!"

yelling and screaming was all that could be heard from outside the office as the other workers sighed. they were used to the constant arguing of the bakugo and his mother on a daily basis. all of them really needed to go to an ear doctor—while the customers just stood and sat there in the main restaurant puzzled from all the ruckus happening inside.

a certain greenette sweatdropped at the banging loud noise coming from the office room as it got louder and louder. a certain heterochromatic boy's face remained a constant stoic expression as he mopped the floor with no emotion whatsoever—not caring about anything that was going on and focusing on his task.

"i hope kacchan's okay in there, it doesn't sound too good. " was what the green-haired boy announced nervously, muttering under his breath and biting his nails as the bi-color haired boy turned his attention over to him. "it sounds just fine, that's how my old man would treat me." he said calmly, causing midoriya to look at him with concern including the others.

"todoroki, that's—"

"i...think i'll go check on them real quick, be right back, broskies!" kirishima interrupted the greenette, pointing his thumbs backwards toward the office with his usual bubbly attitude as he rushed over to go check on his friend if he was okay...which he most likely wasn't.

***

the moment bakugo came out of the room, everyone looked at him in shock, his co-workers, that is. "wow, bakugo. that's some bad bruises you've got there. also, not to mention the black eye-"

"shut it stupid dollar-store pikachu! you don't need start pointing out every single flipping detail, dang it..."

every one of his co-workers tried to ignore what happened and go back to their jobs to hopefully not irritate the already agitated male, but things started to get worse when every single customer he took orders for asked him if he was okay. those words—are you okay? he couldn't stand them one bit. all he could think was "tch. what do these stupid extras think of me, a weakling!?" were the only thoughts that lingered in his head.

thankfully, trying his best to keep his cool, not trying to make a scene once more, he kept an oddly calm attitude—most likely so he wouldn't make his mom mad.

everything was going absolutely fine, until a familiar h/c girl walked into the restaurant...

"fricking dang it!! she's back!?" the thoughts which the blonde thought at the moment were all mixed up. feelings of anger, surprise, disgust—they were really mixing up into some deadly concoction.

bakugo's eyes widened as he watched the girl walk inside the restaurant. she seemed to catch on that he was glaring at her, and gave him the stare down back. narrowing her eyes and making the most disgusted expression she could invent.

"what, got a problem?" y/n said in annoyance as he inhaled and exhaled. something you wouldn't see very often with the stubborn blonde. he would always be so pumped up to blow up every single extra he layed his eyes on, but this time, he managed to keep his cool.

or so he thought...

"ha!? no, just shut up, nerdette...just give me your stupid order." was what he said with internal rage, tapping his fingers impatiently on the counter as the girl eyed him up and down. while he stared her down angrily. "hm," was all she said as she stroked her imaginary beard. "you look quite crusty right now, are you okay?" she questioned in the nicest way possible.

oh how the tables have turned...

slowly boiling up like the kettle that ended todoroki's career—the blonde clutched onto the counter as his face slowly turned into a dark hue of red. steam coming out of his ears as he opened his mouth to yell at her, "wH-at the heck did you just call me!?"

the voice crack at the beginning was literally everything. everyone in the kitchen stifling their laughs as they tried their best to contain their laughters including y/n—the blonde blushed in embarrassment at his silly slip-up. "dang it!! stinkin' extra! just answer my question!"

the female pursed her lips together. trying to make it look like as if she was not making fun of him right now. "c-crusty- PFFT...crab-" she spoke with laughter as the blonde got even more pissed off—about to swing his fist right into the poor girl's face again as a strict ravenette with glasses stopped him in the act.

"bakugo, what did we speak about this morning in our daily therapy sessions!? may you please stop swinging your fist in the customers faces! it is my job as vice president to insure everyone's safety and..." he continued on and on with his lecture, doing air chops as the other co-workers and y/n stood there dumbfounded. how long was this going to be, and when would it end...