meeting everyone | chapter twelve

surprise im back like 4 or 5 hours later with another chapter

(y/n's pov)

we had been on the plane for a while, and that meant we were landing soon. i had just thought of a brilliant idea. especially since me and toby were on a plane in public, we definitley didn't want to say anything at all about our relationship, and so i did what any other person would do and pulled out my phone. 

i figured texting him would be the easiest

y/n<3

i just thought of a really good idea, what if while we're in florida we act like we're a couple. but more then we do now, and if anyone asks we deny it and say we're "just best friends"

toby<3

i like that idea

just you wait;)

y/n<3

okay awesome

i put my phone back in my lap, and then dug in my bag to find my airpod case. i put my airpods away, and not soon after the captain announced that we were going to start landing in a moment. 

(timeskip to when they're getting out of the airport)

me and toby grabbed our luggage from the pickup spot, and started to make our way outside. we had already called an uber, and dream had already sent us the address of the air bnb. god, this man is so rich if he can really rent an air bnb for like 20 people.

we got to the air bnb not too long after we got in the uber. it seemed to only be maybe 10-15 minutes from the airport, which was nice so when we go back to the uk we won't be rushing to get out the door. 

we got our luggage out of the uber and payed him. i walked up and opened the door, stepping inside. i was instantly amazed at what i saw, this house was huge. a literal mansion if you will. toby came in a second later, and when i looked at him it seemed that he was just as amazed as i was. my thoughts were interrupted when i heard running down the stairs, me and toby were both tackled into seperate hugs. 

"MINX, NIKI, PUFFY!" i shouted hugging them tighter. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FINALLY MEETING YOU ALL" we release from the hug, and i look over to my right and see toby, tommy, and ranboo laying on the floor laughing. i reach down and extend my hand for toby, helping him up. he hugs me in behind, and we stay like that for a second while everyone's talking. 

seconds later, the dream team comes running down the stairs. "I WANNA SAY HI TO THEM FIRST" "NO I GET TO" "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP, I'M OBVIOUSLY GOING TO GET THERE FIRST" the three of them come running into the room. "HI GUYS NICE TO SEE YOU COME WITH ME" sapnap yells and starts running the other way. 

"okay, not sure what that was about but let's go see i guess" i say, unwrapping toby's arms from around me. i pick up my stuff and go into what i assume is the living room. "okay, so we've got to figure out rooms for everyone. i've already got the basics. so" dream starts. "me, sapnap, and george. tubbo, tommy, ranboo. y/n, minx, puffy, niki, and cai-" "CAITI'S HERE?!?" i yell, dropping everything. "yes, she'll be out in a minute. if your guy's room gets too crowded, we can move caiti into the room with piso, prelor, and billzo. aimsey will be joining them too" "i'm literally gonna faint. literally how am i meeting a bunch of you all today- AND I GET TO SEE MY BEST FRIENDS? I NEVER SEE ANY OF MY BESTFRIENDS"

"ouch, offended" toby says, turning the other way. 'let the games begin' i think. i turn to the side and hug him. "you know i could never replace you" "i know love" tommy makes a gagging noise, then says "deffo flirting" "oh shut up tommy" toby says. "anyways.. we've also got karl, quackity, and foolish in another room" dream finally finishes. "and when we're here you all can call us by our real names. now go find your room and have fun!"

i instantly grab my stuff and run upstairs into the room, seeing caiti and piso in there messing with a pc. "HI GUYS!" i yell dropping my stuff and running over to hug them. "HI Y/N" they both say at the same time. "are you guys gonna stream?" i ask them. "yeah, you wanna join?" "of course, a wallflower duo plus y/n stream? chat would love that"

(timeskip to after the stream)

i went and got a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt from my bag, and went into the bathroom to change. when i came out, i went to toby's room and found all three of the boys in there. perfect. "hey guys" i say, walking over to toby's drawers, pulling out a hoodie, slipping it on and walking over to him. "hi love" he says, pulling me into a hug. i quickly kiss him on the cheek, and run out back to my room before the boys can say anything

word count: 854

WOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY

you know the drill, water, food, sleep:)

i love you, te amo, je t'aime<3

- staar