Boyfriend? No

As I walk up to school this morning, Rina comes. Hey girl where you been? She said. The class is starting in like 5 seconds. Wait are you going to Spanish class? I say. Yes she says with a big smile. I didn't know that both Rina and John goes to Spanish class. Omg this is the best ever.

In Spanish class: Hola a todos the teacher say. This was my first Spanish class in this school, but I've always taken Spanish and I don't know why. The teacher then said: hoy vamos a hablar de los verbos. Para jugar, para caminar, para comer. Siempre delante del verbo. I think she talked about verbs and that "to" is always before the verb. John came up to me and said Hola. Omg that was the sweetest Hola you could ever imagine. I said hi and he smiled. He said: Hey how old are you? 14 I said kind of shocked cause we were at the same age. I know that cause I stalked his insta. He said: eyyy me too. Then Rina came up to us and said : omg hi, is this your boyfriend?? I got really awkward but said no. 

Am in my bed watching Keeping up with the kardashians, i think about maybe one day me and John could be together. But I don't want it all to happen so fast. I've barely said hi to him three times. At least I can say I got a crush. Got a crush on John Matt Tompson .  Yes I stalked him..ok?? And Rina. Can't believe I got a friend who may not be fake. I really hope not.