Rina

Last night I had a dream about John. God. I think I really like John. But I have only met him once and just started liking him! Wait..Shit I haven't even been on a date with him, not even been with him for 5 min. He just gave me a book and now I'm in love?! No I don't wanna be like that. I don't even know his personality, don't even know which grade he's in. Maybe I can get to know him before I start loving him. 

I walked up to school and I see John with some other boys. I stared at him and suddenly he turned around and saw me. He came straight up to me and said: "Hey how's it going with the Algebra?" I answered with "good thanks" and handed him the book. But he said "Just keep it". He began to walk but I said: "Hey which grade are you in?" He answered me "Oh in the same as you in Spanish. I'm at the back that's prob why you haven't noticed me." God I got so embarrassed. I hadn't noticed him. The bell rang and we both ran to different classes. 

In the lunch I sat on a chair alone. No one was at my table. I heard a girl say: ha the new girls name allysa is spelt wrong. I got irritated but tried to sit down. But I guess my name is weird. Allysa is wrong and Alyssa is right. Look I know, I know, I know. But my parents didn't know. They just kind of named me. Suddenly a girl walks up to me. Is this seat taken she said. No I said. She sat down and started eating. So your the new girl right? She said. Ye i am I said kind of awkwardly. I'm sorry you get all bullied for your name she said. Nah it's ok. But you know my name, allysa so what's your name? Rina she answered. Rina and I needed to go to class and we separated. 

As I walked home I thought about both John and Rina. Like two persons might actually like me! I just hope none of them are fake. You see I have quite the history about fake friends. Experienced so many fake friends I don't even bother to talk about them. The only thing fake friends left me was crying and not feeling good about myself.