Mr Sexy's Sexy Act

He kissed my forehead and I painted the moment. I think he was not just "attracted" to me.
Did I mention, I love him?
He smiled at me and put a loose strand of hair behind my ear before walking back to the house. The Sun had submerged in the ocean and it was getting dark. I was watching him go and I knew he would be gone forever if I didn't stop him. I didn't want him to go. He was someone who made me smile when I was gloomy. How could I be so selfish and deny him of something he was asking me, so fervently.

"Kenny," I shouted and he stopped at once. I took a deep breath before running straight into his arms and making him fall. "Let's commit the sin of lust. Will you stay if I gave you an offer of unlimited kisses and hugs, whenever and wherever?" I crashed my lips on his and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. I broke the kiss abruptly and warned him, "promise me, you won't ask me what made me change my decision."

"I guess, I know." He scared me. He cannot know I loved him so much that I was ready to bear any consequences. I was ready to be tagged as a slut, a homewrecker, a gold digger, or ridiculed as a person.

"I know, I am too hard to resist."

Is that what he figured out? Boastful jerk. "There are other hard things I rather not resist." I got up and dusted my clothes after the sleazy remark.

"Fuck! Cooper. You turn me on like my favourite perfume." Kenny got up and pulled me close. There was something playful about everything.

Sin is an attractive affair.

Kenny and I were lost in the eyes of each other. The ocean waves were hitting the shore making a noise that fell on deaf ears. I blinked my eyes before they would tear up.

"Let's go home. I am hungry and the food at your granny's place is too delicious to skip."

We started to walk and he intertwined his hand with mine. We had walked hand in hand earlier too but it was just holding hands like you would with anyone. Filling space between each other's fingers with love, warmth and affinity, was how we were holding hands now, like with your "someone special".
Damn! The sound of it.

Kenny smiled widely and I could feel happiness inside me. I had less than 36 hours to spend with him but I intended to spend a lifetime in those limited hours. I was truly, madly and deeply in love with Kenny.

"Al, come on a dinner date with me?"

I pinched myself to believe if it was real. The Kenneth Kellar asked me out on a date? He did.

"Do I have a choice of saying no?" I had to maintain my savage attitude.

"You have. But will you?" Kenny cocked his brow and try as I may, I couldn't keep a straight face. My smile reached my eyes even before I could register and answered on my behalf. "Great. You have twenty minutes to freshen up and meet me here."

The moment I reached my room, I cried. I didn't know what I was doing but I was loving every second of it. I was going to make love to Kenny. The thought of it made me self conscious. Before that, I was going on a date with Kenny. The heartthrob of a million. I checked the time and quickly changed my dress. It wasn't anything fancy but simple lavender coloured sundress. I wasn't prepared for this 360-degree turn my life took. I kohled my eyes, applied purple lipstick, light makeup and I was good to go.

Kenny was already waiting for me where I left him in the same dress. My heart reminded me, it wasn't a date of lovers that he would put effort into dressing up.

"I asked your grandfather that I am taking you out. Now there is no place remotely close to this island so, I packed us dinner from your home. That's the best I could do."