♥9

When they arrived at restaurant kathir get out of the car went to mullai side opened her door held out his hand,  mullai blushing took his hand stepped out... 

They both walked in once they stepped in everything went quite,  everyone stop during their works, mullai heard whispers and gasp ...

M : yen ellarum silent ah irukkanga...

K : nothing babe, you're look like a angel so they are mesmerizing by your beauty... 

She blushed hide behind him

K : don't hide, come..

He guide her to private table,  mullai sat down, she expect him sat opposite her but he sat beside her closely...

manager and waiter came to their table

Man : welcome back sir, 

K : hmm...  he just nodded ....

The manager look at mullai,  the peoples here know kathir never bring a girl with him, so he guessed some how she is important to him..  By the look of Kathir he understood she is his Boss is women... 

Yes kathir own the restaurant...

The manager about to ask something.... 

K :  Mr manager leave I want to fed my girl first ,we  will talk later...

He nodded then left..

The waiter came

W : what can I get you sir? 

K :Babe.....

He look at her immediately smiled at her confused face ,leaned close to her he saw what she thinks deeply... 

The menu card writed Italian language.... 

How he forget this, he mentally slapped him...
Kathir took the menu card from her...

K : na order pannava?

M : okay..

Kathir told the order to the waiter once he noted left the place immediately...

M : enna language adhu, puriyave illa... 

K : Italian 'Mia Cara '

M : ohhh... 

K : unaku Inga pudichu irukka? 

M : rombave pudichurukku,  ennoda aasai Inga varradhu... 

Kathir placed his hand over her cheek,

K : I'm happy to see you happy... eppadiye iru...  He kissed her eyes.... 

At the time their order came..

Both dig in their foods... 

M: super ah irukku,  vitta naal muzhukka sapduven, 

K : unmaiyava... 

M: promise, hmm aah kattunga..

She feed him...

K : good...  Seri ne sapdu... 

Mullai finished her food happily, kathir ate his food while silently watching her... 

They finished their food

Mullai eat her ice cream while he sat watching her..  Mullai feel burning gaze on her, she looked him ...

M : Venuma...  She held out her ice cream

K : ama... 

He leaned closer cupped her cheeks licking side of  her lips  , she shivered under his touch, pecked her side of her lips she moaned softly...  They both holding their gaze few minutes, slowly mullai pushed away from him...