𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 65

A massive explosion was heard throughout the area. Y/n had turned into her titan, leaving a massive wreckage all around. The crowd looked up in horror and began panicking. Porco and Pieck were frozen as they realized that Y/n was right besides them the whole time.

''She was here.....Y/n.....was here....Pieck....'' Porco's voice trailed off as his eyes widened

Y/n had jumped into the crowed, killing whoever was sitting in that area.

''PIECK GET AWAY!!!'' Porco yelled as he pushed Pieck away from a massive piece of debri that was heading their way, luckily they both were untouched.

Gabi was on the floor as she held head in pain due to the massive impact. Gabi's eyes then went over to someone stuck under the a massive rock. Gabi's eyes widened in horror as she realized it was Zofia. Udo ran toward Zofia, but he got trampled on by the crowd that were escaping from Y/n. Y/n then picked up Willie Tybur with her hands as she stared at him.

''𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝕿𝖞𝖇𝖚𝖗.....𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖉....𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖉𝖎𝖊.....!!''

Y/n had clenched her fists as her hand exploded with blood from Willie. Y/n looked at her hands and then back at a certain individual.

''𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖚𝖙.....𝕷𝖆𝖗𝖆 𝕿𝖞𝖇𝖚𝖗...𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖞 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕲𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖓....𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗..."

Lara was clutching her stomach as she watched Y/n. Blood trickling down her forehead.

''Stop it.....Y/n.....'' Lara muttered as she looked at Y/n

Lara then transformed into the Warhammer titan. However, just as it was transforming, Y/n smashed her foot against its face. The Armour had activated on Y/n's foot. However, the warhammer was quick enough for a sneak attack, catching Y/n by surprise there. However, Y/n broke free and now both Y/n and the Warhammer were having a staredown.

'𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖉𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊....𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒.....?''

Just as the Warhammer created its hammer, Y/n did the same, but hers was much bigger. Before the Warhammer got a hit, Y/n jumped onto to buildings and smashed the hammer right into it. However, the warhammer regenerated. Y/n was had now come out of her titan, and stared at the Warhammer. The same titan marks, the same diamond shaped mark on each of their foreheads.

''L/n Y/n...stop it.....you are going too far....'' The warhammer spoke, but Y/n just blankly stared at it.