gaps

Start

__________________

few weeks later

Finn had left Klaus and Rebekah. He was sure that Klaus would leave the dagger in Rebekah's heart as he did not have any intention of dealing with her. He was counting on that, to be honest.

Right now he was on his way to Mystic Falls to thank the Salvatore brothers for saving his ass.

Scene change: In front of the gate of the Salvatore mansion

Finn rang the bell for someone to answer the door. He waited patiently for a min before he remembered he was the alpha of this supernatural Deadpool which Mother and father has started. He kicked the door open to notice that no one was in the house.

"Time to check on the Gilberts," Finn said to himself, using his enhanced original ability he ran halfway across the town in a blink of an eye. He was in front of the Mystic grill. Walked in like he owned the place.

"We are closed!" Matt yelled from behind the bar, Finn vamp-speed in front of him. smashed his head in the counter hard enough to break it. Took all the money from the register, with some bottles of bourbon. He poured a bottle on Matt, then took out a lighter from his pocket. He was about to burn him.

"Vervain, I hate its smell even though it doesn't have any effect on me," Finn said just as he was about to burn him. He heard someone coming,

"Matt!!!" Caroline shouted as soon as she saw a bloodied Matt. She showed Finn her fangs and blood-red eyes to hopefully scare him away. Because she thought a random stranger was robbing him of cash and covering his track.

"I got that too. Mines way scarier though," Finn showed his vampire face, the veins originated from his cheeks unlike an ordinary vampire, his iris also became red glowing in the dark.

"FUCK!" Caroline said calmly, she knew she was fucked at this point and there was no point in running away but if she gave up then she won't be Caroline so she threw the first thing that came in her hand, in this case, a fork which was on the next Table,

"Thank God, I scared him away," As soon as Caroline threw the fork at Finn he vanished from her sight.

"It would take a lot to scare me, darling," Finn said and ripped out Caroline's spine also tearing her shirt from behind.

" Oh, Did I use too much strength ?" Finn asked in a baby voice mockingly.

"Hey, Blondie, We ain't got time for your nonsense. Elena's missing and Mason's pack is back in town they want mason's remain's otherwise they die trying to will kill us all." Damon said who walked in the grill completely oblivious to everything. He was wearing earphones and using his phone. It took him about 2 seconds to smell the blood.

"You, get away from Caroline," Damon said calmly, he remembered his last encounter with Finn's enemy, Lucien, for the first time he was thinking about what to do instead of just doing it because of one girl who made him think life was worth living.

"Your friend?" Finn questioned, he honestly thought God had given him enough memory for him to identify all the main characters, he still does that is why he was so calm with killing people.

'She is not the main character. How many more vampires exist in Mystic Falls who are not part of the show but still are friends with members of the show. No offence to Damon but I really didn't think he would be friends with normal people. ' Finn thought to himself

"I did not know she was a friend of yours otherwise I would have been more gently while killing her," Finn said Caroline's spine had healed. She jumped up quickly and came at Finn with a right hook. Finn was too fast and strong for her attack to hit or do any damage at all. He simply grabbed her right arm by her forearm and with some force ripped it out. With his free hand, he grabbed her hair pulled her head towards himself.