The New Original

Finn made a deal with Lucien, and he plans to backstab him for that very reason he was in New Orleans. He was here to make a deal with a warlock, with enough power to solve his problem.

No one came to his mind but for some reason, he found himself attracted to New Orleans.

Right now, he was sitting inside a bar owned by the witches of New Orleans. Using his laptop, he had hacked into the security tapes and what he found was very interesting to him.

"Hey, you have been sitting here without ordering anything, it is time you leave or you order something...." Sophie, one of the Deveraux sisters said tapping her finger on the table to make her point.

"Of course, give me some blood... O negative would be massively appreciated." Finn said to the girl who was shocked.

"You piece of shit... Vampires aren't allowed, GET OUT or I will kill you and believe me I will make it very painful." Sophie said lifting her hand in the air to use any spell necessary.

"Oh, I do wonder if any of you are even capable of killing a century-old vampire let alone someone who has lived for more than 500 years... brings me what I ordered or I won't help you with your problem," Finn said to Sophie

"I told you, I would make it pain-" Sophie was about to attack Finn but was stopped by Vincent.

"Enough, Sophie... Don't make a scene if he is five-hundred years old he will surely kill you, now go away. Be with your vampire boyfriend who is continuously harassing us and trying to suppress us.." VIncent said and poured a glass of O negative blood, Sophie after seeing that left the bar a little irritated.

"Hello Good Sir, I would like to apologise for the rude behaviour of my friend but it's just that she has been seeing a vampire and for that reason, she is receiving quite a lot of hate from our coven.." Vincent said and poured himself a glass of bourbon.

"Vincent, are you a strong warlock? Well, guessing from what you said you are capable of killing a 500 year plus vampire alone... So I think you are Strong. In that case, I have a deal for you..." Finn said and turned the laptop towards Vincent, for the latter to see.

"Ahem, I don't deal with Vampires. Sorry." Vincent was about to leave before he saw what Finn was showing him.$100,000,000

"If you agree to this deal, You will receive the amount I am showing you... Think about it, Vincent with this money you could secure your child future, plus you don't have to pay any tax on this.. but do remember once you say yes there is no going back, you won't be able to change your mind once you say, Yes..." Finn said to Vincent.

"A Hundred million dollars, that's a lot of money with that much I could leave this town with my wife and we could live a peaceful life, Oh-God Oh-God Oh-God Oh-God " Vincent was murmuring to himself, all the while Finn was hacking in the bank and transferring money from various people account's who he knew were dead because he killed them. The shop owner who he killed when he woke up had 3 million in their account, the people he killed in the bar with Lucien had vaired amounts of money going from 2.5 million to 30 million. simply transferring the money from all the various accounts to his took about 10 min, he might be not on the level to hack into NASA but he could still do this much after all he was someone who people considered a genius but only in hacking.

"Fine, I will do it... Do your dirty job and help you but in return, I want you to transfer ten million every year in my account instead of giving me all the money at once.." Vincent said to Finn,

"Deal, bring your hand forward..." Vincent did as he was told, Finn grabbed Vincent's left hand's forearm with his right hand and the back of his head with his left. He showed Vincent the spell the witch performed. Vincent understood and performed the spell