Chapter 1

"This is going to be so much fun this week. Just think of all the hot guys that might be on the ship. And where there is hot guys, hot sex is sure to follow" Gina told her best fried Heather as they sat on the plane, awaiting take off to Miami, then be taken to their Fun and Sun cruise ship that is taking in the Eastern Caribbean for 8 days and 7 nights.

"Oh My God Gina! Is that all you think about is sex?" Heather asked. "Christ. I forgot what sex is, let alone, think about it too much."

"Oh Sweetie, it is time you start getting back into the game. You need a man in your life, even if it is for just 7 days. I know Peter was your everything, but he is gone now and I doubt highly that he would want you living the life of an old maid. You are beautiful, and I may say, extremely sexy, and any man would want you in his life and bed too." Gina said.

"I know Gina, I know. But it is still hard for me to think of myself as being with anyone, but Peter. But, I did say I would join you on this adventure and have fun, so her I am. Just let me do this my way, please." she said with pleading eyes.

Gina, who is 28, single and never one to be tied into a full blown relationship. She is an Italian spitfire, that stands 5'5, with a deep, dark tan, all over actually. She is trim and has enhanced her C cup breast to D cup now. Since she works out a lot, her legs are very toned as is her butt and belly. She loves to dress sexy, especially if she is going clubbing. Any of the men she dates are just friends, whom, if they treat here right, become friends with the benefits of great sex. She is highly sexual, and knows how to please a man, in many many ways. She has even had a few bisexual experiences, since her high school years.

Now Heather is 28, and a widow. She stands 5'8, has shoulder length strawberry blond hair, that turns more red in the winter months. She has natural B cup breasts, and as many men have stated, killer legs and ass, and she too keeps in shape, working out 4 times a week. She started doing that, when she was first married to Peter. Since she is more modest than her best friend, she always wears a bathing suit, of some sort, when tanning.

Heather had met Peter, in her final year of college. She and a bunch of her friends, which included Gina, went to this pub, that was near the Quantico Marine base in Virginia. When she saw Peter that night, it was love at first sight for both of them. A year after they met, they were married. Peter was a good and honest man, who was a platoon leader in the Marines. He was a career Marine, who at 29, already had 11 years in the service. He loved what he did, even though sometimes it put his life in jeopardy.

Their marriage was a strong one, and when he wasn't deployed somewhere, he doted over Heather, every chance he got. But he did have one misstep once. He was on a short furlough to Greece and got drunk one night and woke up the next morning to a beautiful local woman. Both were naked, but he couldn't remember a thing. When he got back home, he immediately told Heather about it and was so sorry. Yes, she was hurt, but he was gone 6 months by that time and she knew how highly sexual he was and forgave him.

Since then, any time he was deployed, then come home, no one would see them for at least a week. They never answered the phone, nor ventured out of the house they rented. They just stayed naked and had sex the whole time, except for bathroom breaks, showers and eating. Both Heather and her husband loved sex and always communicated what they liked and disliked, which was very few things.

They even had a few of threesomes with Gina over the years. That came about because Heather told Peter about she and Gina being lovers, while in college, a few times. Peter, being a man, said he would love to see that happen between the two ladies. So Heather set it up. She was sure of their deep love for one another, that it would not damage their relationship, if anything, only enhance it, and she was right.

Then, 3 1/2 years ago, Heather was home after a long day at work, and heard the doorbell. When she opened the door, there stood a Chaplin and an officer. They came in and informed her that her husband of three years had been killed in action, in Afghanistan. This was something that all spouses of military personal feared most, when they were deployed.

For months, she went through the motions of everyday life. She quit working out, which was a big thing for her and Peter to do together. Her eating habits sucked, as she lost at least 10 pounds, and she didn't socialize with anyone. Gina though, was always with her, trying her best to lift her spirits, but even she was not succeeding too well.

But over time, Heather began to come back to her old self, in many respects, except when it came to dating. She did not think she was ready for that, nor could anyone come close to replacing Peter and the devoted love she had for him. Gina tried on many occasions, this past year, to set her up on dates, but Heather always said no. But then 5 months ago, they both were watching a Travel Channel show on cruises, and the fun they looked like they were having on it, and somehow Gina talked her into going with her. Gina wasted no time in setting up this adventure. She didn't care if Heather got laid or not, just getting her out there again and mingling, would be a victory in itself, and if she did let down her guard and got laid, then that was a bonus. So here they are now, sitting on the plane, ready to start an adventure, and maybe, just maybe, put Heather back into the world of love, laughter, and fun.

It was just before the plane door was to be closed, when a man came through. He was a good looking man and Gina noticed him right off. She grabbed Heathers knee, to get attention. The man stood next to the girls as he placed his one bag in the overhead bin. When he looked down, he saw Heather looking at him. He just stared into her gorgeous green eyes and smiled, then said he was sorry for the interruption of their conversation. He then took a seat, two rows in front of them.

"Oh My God. He is so cute. He could lay in my bed anytime he wants too. Did you see his blue eyes?" Gina asked Heather.

Heather did notice his smoldering blue eyes, and actually felt a tingle when she looked up into his eyes and his disarming smile. But she did not say anything to Gina, since it would only entice her more to say things about him. For all they knew, he was on his way to Miami for a business trip or visiting relatives. Plus, she didn't believe in fate striking twice in her life. She had her dream man, but now that dream was tragically taken away from her.

Gina leaned over and whispered, "If he looks good clothed, just think what he looks like naked, and a huge plus if he is hung nicely and knows how to use it." Gina said, to which Heather just shook her head.