Chapter 3

After a nap, Ethan showered and made ready for dinner. He opted for a pair of dark slacks, a light blue shirt and a dark blue sport coat. They, his sister Sarah, Gail, and Ethan opted for the late dinner, which was at 7pm nightly. So after a walk around the Lido deck, he entered the dining hall and handed the head waiter his card, to be seated. He knew that on many cruises you are placed with others for dinner, but the table he was shown too only had 4 chairs, in which 2 of them should have been occupied by Sarah and Gail. To Ethan it wasn't a real big thing, since he travels for business and eating alone is a common occurrence.

About five minutes later, in walked Gina and Heather. Gina was wearing a mini skirt, blue in color and showed off her very tan legs, and had on a maroon top that really didn't leave much to the imagination, showing a great deal of cleavage. Ethan even chuckled to himself, thinking how alike Gail and Gina were. Then he thought that maybe the other woman, Heather, could be like his sister and Gail, and into girls. Heather was right behind Gina, but wore a very fashionable summer dress that came to her knees. It was mostly white, but had a flower pattern all over it. To Ethan, she looked gorgeous, and more his style.

As the waiter brought them over to the table next to Ethan, he stared into Heathers lovely green eyes. "Damn she is gorgeous" he thought.

Gina and Heather noticed Ethan sitting alone, so Gina being the bold one, went up to the head waiter and asked if Ethan's table had other guest he would be dining with. On a cruise, they try and set you up with others that have similar interests and age. When the waiter said that the other two guests that were to be at that table, were not on the cruise, they just did not fill the table. Gina asked if she and her friend could be seated with him, and the waiter agreed.

Gina then walked up to Ethan and asked, " Hi neighbor, would you mind if Heather and I join you dinner. No sense eating alone." she said with a big smile on her face.

"I guess it would be fine. You may want to ask the waiter first." he said, not knowing she had already done that.

She chuckled and said, "Took the liberty to ask first. I didn't think they'd be to uptight about it."

She then waved for Heather to come over. Heather just rolled her eyes, but came anyway. After they seated themselves across from Ethan, Gina made the introductions for the two. Heather shook Ethan's hand and felt a tingle as he firmly, but nicely gripped her hand and said it was a pleasure meeting her. He too, felt something when he took her hand and also looked into her eyes. "God. I love those eyes" he thought.

Throughout the meal, the three found out about each other. Gina, the most talkative, made sure there was plenty of conversation. The girls found out that Ethan had his own software company, and they each told him their occupations. Gina worked for a brokerage house in Philly, while Heather was lead web designer for a Marketing firm close to King of Prussia. Ethan thought that was cool, since he too was into computers and things related to it.

Gina, ever the nosey one had asked Ethan why he was dining alone. Ethan felt a bit embarrassed at first, then went on to tell them about his sister and her friend contracting the measles, and the doctors would not allow them to come on this trip, with the chance of infecting others, onboard. Heather was surprised that he came by himself.

"For one thing, I couldn't see losing all the money I put down for this trip, and even though I was badgered into coming, I was looking forward to a vacation, something I haven't done since.... Since a long time ago" he said, not wanting to say that his last vacation was with his wife, a year before she died. He thought that may have put an awkward feel to a pretty nice dinner.

Heather, who was listening, but not saying much, caught the pregnant moment between the two "since" words and wondered what that was about. She did find him charming and a complete gentleman, and she actually found herself attracted to him. Just before dessert, Gina excused herself to use the ladies room, then got up and left, leaving the two shy one's to themselves.

"She is a talker." Ethan made claim.

"You have no idea." Heather said, then chuckled. "I am sorry for her just inviting herself, and me, to join you tonight. As you will find out, she has to no filters and is quite outgoing."

"Yeah. I kind of have gotten that sense about her. Nothing wrong with that, and my sisters friend is the same way, so I am used to it. But, I have enjoyed the company very much, and if you two don't mind, since we have struck up this friendship, maybe you two would like to have your dining seats changed to these for the rest of the cruise..... And not to be forward, but I really like dining with two very lovely ladies."

Heather smiled, "No offense taken and thank you. I will ask motor mouth when she gets back. Maybe we can chat sometime about your company, that is if you want too. This too is my first vacation in a long time too, so I really don't want to mix business with pleasure, but yours sounds so interesting."

Gina arrived back then and asked if she missed anything. Heather, trying to be a smart ass said that the male strippers just got done with their show. Gina's mouth almost fell to the ground until she realized that Heather was just kidding, which made Heather and Ethan laugh.

"I was going to say, now that is a fun cruise if they had those onboard. Good thing I brought cash with me. I would have stuffed some down their g-strings, using my teeth." Gina said laughing. Heather looked at Ethan and rolled her eyes, then mouthed, "told you, no filters".

Gina then asked, as the waiter took the empty dessert plates away, what Ethan's plans were for the rest of the evening. Ethan said he was going to take a walk around the ship, and maybe stop in the casino for a bit, but turn in early tonight. It had been a long day and he was getting a bit tired. The three then took leave of the dining hall, with Ethan bringing up the rear, admiring his two new friends.

Ethan did walk around and got the lay of the ship, so he knew where he was going from that point on. He did check out the gym they had onboard and saw it opened at 5am. Maybe a little early for him he thought, but if he did rise early, he would be down here for sure at least a few mornings. He then strolled topside and saw the girls, as they sat and talked with two guys, that he knew for sure were just players. But the girls seemed entertained, and isn't that what the cruise was for? It was almost 10:30 when he decided to head back to his room. As he stood by his door, he wondered if Heather came back too.

As he got undressed and slipped into bed, he could not get his mind off of Heather. To him, she was perfect. He did not really go for the very outgoing type, like Gina. He liked the reserved style that Heather displayed, yet she also looked like a dream. Tall, and a very nice body. Toned legs, and the best part, small breasts. He loved small breast. Tammy was a small B cup, but had the longest nipples he ever encountered. He could make her cum just by playing with them and sucking them. As he lay there thinking of her, he found his cock growing, which was unusual for him. Only Tammy could elicit erotic thoughts for him. And even though he and Gail did go out a couple of times, he never found himself having any erotic thoughts of her. He then took matters into his hands and had a nice orgasm, thanks to Heather.