Ghost King v.s. Sun Shift

I saw this on Facebook and then DaughterOfPan237 and I was like 'this has to be happen'

:')

Prologue

Nico and Bianca di Angelo curled up on the couch trying to do Nico's homework. Nico kept dozing off and played with his pencil while Bianca explained the quadratic formula.

"X equals negative B plus or minus the square root... Nico are you even listening?"

Nico held the end of his pencil like a wand and flicked his wrist. The shadows created whatever pattern his pencil moved.

The di Angelo's were special. They could control darkness and death. The earth would do whatever they pleased.

"Bianca, I'm bored. Can we take a brain break?"

"But you still don't understand what Sohcahtoa means!"

Bianca would have started yelling at Nico if the doorbell didn't ring. She gave him a look and rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Only because I have to answer the door, but later you have to give me the signs for Theta, Alpha, and Beta!" Nico stuck his tongue out at her.

Bianca stood up and stretched. They have been doing homework for about two hours cramped on the couch. The doorbell rang again.

Bianca looked through the peep hole.

"Nico, can you go grab my notebook?"

"Where is it?"

"I think it's either in my backpack or on my desk."

The truth was that the note book was in her locker at school.

Bianca opened the door and stepped outside.

Nico went upstairs and looked in her room. The only thing that was on her desk was her charm bracelet that their mother had given her. Nico couldn't find her backpack.

"Bianca, where did you put your backpack?" He asked as he walked down the stairs. "Bianca?" She wasn't in the living room.

He walked to the door and peeped through the hole. What he saw almost made him stop breathing.

His sister was on the ground breathing heavily. A man in a sunset orange cape loomed over her, bow and arrow drawn.

Nico busted out the door and charged towards the figure.

"Stop! Bianca!"

The man whirled around to face Nico. It actually wasn't a man, but a teenager not much older that himself wearing an orange mask with a sun pattern around the eye.

Confused, the teenager looked back and fourth between the di Angelo siblings. He raised his arm to Nico and chanted "Phós." Light shot out from his palm and hit Nico square in the chest.

"Nico!" Bianca cried. "Don't hurt him!"

Nico fell to the ground in a daze. His head spun and everything was blurry. The teenager faced Bianca and drew his bow.

"Nico, get out of here!" Bianca cried. Those were last words that came out of her mouth before an arrow pierced her stomach.

The teenager glanced at Nico with a hint of regret in his eyes. Tears blurred Nico's vision as the teenager was engulfed in white light.