Chapter 63 {Meeting Her}

(July 25th)

Catalaiya's pov:

Right now I was in the bathroom getting ready. It was 8 am and Haelynn was with her dad on the bed chilling. She has her eyes opened and she was looking attentively at her dad as Aziel was talking to her and we could tell she recognised his dad's voice.

Last night she slept better than at the hospital. At the hospital, she would wake up every two hours crying and wanting to be hold. We didn't mind holding her, but it was tiring.

I was happy that she got to sleep peacefully yesterday.

As Thalia said, she did come to help me at night. Even Aziel woke up to look after us.

 Even Aziel woke up to look after us

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

I did dress up a little as our friends and family were coming to see Haelynn today. They don't know her name yet so it will be like a name reveal too.

I walked back into the room and I found Aziel cradling our little munchkin as he talked on the phone. I heard my stomach growl as I was hungry. We didn't have breakfast yet.

I gestured to Aziel that I was going down and he gave me a nod.

I made my way downstairs but I stopped in my track midway through the stairs when my eyes landed on the living room.

There were bouquets of red roses everywhere and they were big bouquets.

I stepped down while holding onto the railing.

"Thalia," I called out.

"Yes dear," I heard her reply.

I stopped by the first bouquet.

"Who sent all these bouquets?" I inquired.

She walked into the living room, her apron around her waist and a towel in her hand.

"Some are from Aziel's members from the mansion, some are from your office and these three on the side are from your parents, his parents and Hanna." She explained.

Hanna send us a bouquet?

"Hanna?" I repeated.

"Yeah, I put it on the side in case there was something in it," Thalia admitted.

That's something that I would have done too.

"Well, I'm surprised that everyone sent us a bouquet," I confessed.

She smiled.

"Come, breakfast's ready."

I walked to the dining area and sat down. Aziel walked down with Haelynn and when his eyes landed on the living room, he stopped and raised an eyebrow.

Thalia went on and explain everything to him.

"Get rid of the bouquet that my parents and Hanna sent."