Chapter 46 {Petty}

Oh yeah, you mad bitch?...

Catalaiya's pov:

The next morning, I woke up by Aziel rubbing my hip as I slept on my side, my back to him. I felt him kiss my shoulder a couple of times.

"If you are going to work today, it's time to wake up. We're already an hour late." I heard him say.

An hour?

I slightly turn around to look at him, "Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Ok," I sighed.

"I'll use the bathroom first, meanwhile you try to wake up." He kissed my cheek before he rolled off the bed. I watched his muscled back as he walked to the bathroom. Once he disappeared, I grabbed my phone and sent Nayvee a message that I would be late today. I look at a few messages before I stood up and made the bed.

Aziel walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist and went to the closet to get ready.

I went to use the bathroom.

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

I walked into the bedroom.

"I'll drop you at the office," Aziel told me.

"Are you sure? I can go with Alfred, you are already late for work." I say.

"I'll drop you." He insisted.

"Fine,"

I grabbed my bag and my phone before we both made our way downstairs. Hanna was by the table, looking at the food while Thalia cleaned the kitchen. She saw us and went to wash her hands before walking toward the dining table.

We sat down and she quickly served us our food as she knows we were late.

"Alfred is at the back, I'll call him," Thalia said as she handed us our coffee.

"No, I'll drop her today," Aziel told her.

"Alright."

"Where's my breakfast?" Hanna asked Thalia.

"On the table, serve yourself."

Aziel and I ate our food and he was the one to finish first.

"I'll wait for you outside," he told me before kissing my cheek. He stood up and went outside. I drank my coffee before I glanced at Hanna who was sending me glares.

"Leave the plate on the table dear, I'll clean up," Thalia told me

I stood up and pick my bag. Hanna still looked pissed and angry and I was debating whether to add fuel to the fire or to let it be.

"Pathetic bitch," I heard her say under her breath.

Looks like the first option sounds good...

I walked around the table and stood by her side, "By the way, thank you for the wine on the chest. We had quite the foreplay last night."

With a smile on my face, I walked out leaving her with her mouth dropped on the floor.

----

The day was exhausting. All the paperwork and meetings were painfully long and I didn't get much time to take a break. Thankfully I didn't have to stay overtime to work and Alfred picked me up at my usual time.

I came home to Hanna and Davina gossiping on the main couch as they had a glass of wine in their hands. They both gave me a glare, which I ignored before walking upstairs to my room.

I took a warm shower and wore some comfy pjs before jumping on the bed. I sighed in relief when my back touched the soft mattress. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

I woke up with soft kisses on my cheeks.

"Wakey wakey, dinner time." I heard Aziel say. I opened my eyes and turned around to look at him. He was now in his white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. His hair was wet.

"I'm tired," I told him.

"I know and me too. I told Thalia to bring our food here." He says and I nodded.

He grabbed my arm and lifted it up before putting it around his neck as he leaned his body and rested his head on my chest, hugging me. Droplets of water from his hair fell onto my neck and I felt his weight crushing me. Not gonna lie, it didn't bother me. I wrapped my other arm around him.

"You won't believe what happen today." I heard him say.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I got a few text messages from mom saying that the noises we made yesterday at night were quite disrespectful and such acts and deed should not be done when we have guests over." He says making me furrow my eyebrows.

Noises? Acts? Deed? We didn't do anything-oh, my god. I instantly understood what happened. This morning before I left for work, I told Hanna something and this bitch went to snitch.

"Now, we did nothing yesterday. We slept like a baby... and we are the only couples here, so should I worry about the noises she heard?" Aziel asked genuinely confused.

I chuckled, "Actually I think I know what happened."

"Mind elaborate,"

"This morning, after breakfast Hanna said something and I told her and I quote, 'By the way, thank you for the wine on the chest. We had quite the foreplay last night.' Just to piss her off and looks like she went to snitch." I explained.

Aziel looked up at me with an amused expression, "We had quite the foreplay last night huh?"

"The look on her face was priceless," I told him.

"You are petty as fuck." He commented making me laugh. I might be.

He pulled himself up in a pushup position and leaned to kiss my lips. I put my hand on his cheeks as I kissed him back. One of his hands went to my side and I felt him lift my shirt up. He tucked it near my neck, my bra and boobs on display.

He pulled away slightly with a mischieve smirk on his lips, "How about we try those foreplay you talked about?"

He leaned down to kiss my chest but then we heard a knock on the door. He moved to the side and I quickly pulled my shirt down. The door opened and Thalia walked in with our food.

"Thank you, Thalia."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah