Chapter Three!

I know that the last chapter was a total let down but seriously, you guys need to comment. Like no joke. 

*sighs* oh well here's chapter 3 and sorry I know its overdue

-------

*third person POV*

"A hidden wolf ninja? I heard they were wiped out,and any survivors changed their names and left. I also heard there was a bounty on their heads." Gaara says studying the strange girl.

Why was she so familiar? He thinks to himself as he notices her golden eyes and unusually tanned skin that contrasted with her dark purple shirt and black shorts, as well as the white wraps that were around her wrists and thighs.

She lets out a frustrated sigh and plays with the bandages that go under the right side of her shorts. Had she not just told him that she was trying to hide in their desert? She was pretty sure that when a person is hiding it meant that she was trying to get away from someone. It made her worry for the sand village if this was their Kazekage.

Flipping a piece of her black and white, mid-length hair over her shoulder she lets out a sigh "That's true, why do you think I was getting attacked? The Hidden Wolf village doesn't exactly like people to leave..well recently anyways. There used to be no problem with it back in the day."

Gaara notices her golden eyes glaze over for a second as if recalling something, before they snap back to reality. What did she mean back in the day? She cant really be from the Land of Tundra can she? He heard about what happened to the small village of which she claims to come from, but not the full story. Apparently it was attacked and not many survived, most of the people from the village were found dead; women, children,almost everyone. Except one group of people. There's just no way that she could be from there, she would have only been twelve.

"I still don't believe your statement. Like I said it is useless to lie to me."

Reima lets out a low growl and she glares at him "why would I lie about something like this? You know what? You want proof I'll give you proof. Banshee you know what to do."

Reima had been to the Hidden Sand Village many times before with her grandmother, but she didn't remember the ninja here being so frustrating. Actually she had only really known about two people from here, so why did this boy seem so familiar?

The large silver wolf nods his head and jumps down to the floor causing Gaara to switch his gaze. Banshee then bites his paw and slams it to the ground "Summoning Jutsu."

A small cloud of smoke fills part of the room then disappears leaving a slightly large sand colored wolf with emerald eyes and a lighter diamond shaped patch of fur on his forhead. He's a large wolf but not as large as Banshee and one of his massive paws had a dark green cloth around it.

"Kian, its good to see you again. Its been a while since I've had Banshee summon you." Reima says showing the young wolf a smile. He nods in acknowledgement before his ears lay back as he sees her leg.

She sees her friend's worry and laughs a bit "Its ok I did this myself. Well kind of, we were attacked again, but its nothing to worry about though ok? Also I need your help, it seems that we were picked up and now we have to explain our selves....show him your mark please. Then maybe we can get off the hook for a bit."

The young wolf is confused as he looks between Reima and Banshee. Since when did she want to talk about her past, let alone to a stranger?  He sighs and nods ,"As you wish Lady Reima."  He lifts his right paw up and bites the cloth that covers it before pulling it off. There ontop of his fur is a black marking that looks almost like a birthmark.  Two mountains with a wolf's paw print in the middle are in the center of a half sun, two spirals make their way up his ankle and come to a stop just above the other mark below it, in the middle of them is a crescent moon shape.

"Every wolf born in the Land of Tundra, more specifically in the Hidden Wolf Village, has that mark somewhere on their bodies. Also if you look closely you will see that the part of the marking that is on his paw is the same as the headband." Reima says seriously. She missed seeing the beautiful marking on her friend, he was forced to cover it up since they were being chased.

Gaara looks down at the headband and see's that she is right. Carved into the metal was two mountains with a wolf print in the middle and a half sun over it. The last time he saw that mark was when he was young. A small girl had the same mark on her side, that girl... she was the only one who had shown him kindness and did not fear him. To bad he didn't get her name. he remembered her topaz eyes perfectly though, they were just like...

He slowly lifts his eyes up to her and draws in a shallow breath, it can't be. "Do you happen to have the same mark on your right rib cage?"

Reima has a confused look on her face, but it disappears and is replaced by a look of realisation. It was weird enough that she had forgotten that it was there, but even more so that he knew about it. The only person who she had shown it to that was from this village was a boy from when she was seven years old.

A memory flashes through her mind as she realises something. It was of a little boy with red hair and a teddy bear  sitting on a swing. He was crying and looked so sad so she decided to walk over to him, she didn't like seeing people sad and her grandmother was bussy with a meeting anyways.

" Hello, um why are you crying?"  The little girl with black hair and yelow eyes asked.

The little boy looked up at the girl with a worried yet concerned look on his face. Who was she and why wasn't she running away from him like the others. 

"Ok so i'm guessing that you're not a talker. That's okay...hey do you mind if i swing too?"  she asked with a smile. Surprised by the kindness the little boy just nodded, What was this feeling that he had in his chest? It was so warm and nice.

After swinging in silence the girl turned to him and grabbed his hand,"Hey want to see something cool?"

Without letting him answer she pulled up her shirt slightly showing her right rib cage. He was intrigued by the small designs that amde up the marking. "Everyone in my village has one even my grandma." 

Seeing her grandmother's wolf the little girl stands up and begins to walk away. Before getting to far she stops and turns around "Oh wait, i didn't get your name!"

He opens his mouth to answer...

Reima furrows her eyebrows and looks up "....Gaara?."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? does it make up for being late? leave your comments below please!! and remember

COMMENT

VOTE

GO GO GO!!!