Chapter 14

The date (2/2)

Let's go to where we left off, shall we?

So from the previous chapter, we see the couple leaves Daiku's house and enters Lincoln's car to go on to start with their date.

But a few meters away from them we see a person on the bushes and this is nothing more and less than Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: What the hell?! That Bad Luck is not only handsome now and he also has a car?! Damn now i want him even more but ... Was that a guy he was with? It doesn't matter i will take him and make him mine and nobody else's haha (She said as she went after the couple with her skateboard)

..........

We see Lincoln and Daiku arriving at their first destination, Lincoln parks his car at the left side of the entrance.

They got out of the car and Daiku can see where Lincoln takes him.

Daiku: Wow Linky, this is where we will go to first? (He said with stars in his eyes)

Lincoln: Hehe that's right, i heard this amusement park just opened 2 days ago so i said to myself why don't me and Daiku try this place (He stands next to Daiku) So, do you want to go inside?

Daiku: (He immediately takes Lincoln by the hand and started dragging him) Let's go! I want to try all the rides!

And that the two entered the amusement park, Daiku ran inside while he was dragging Lincoln by the hand who was smiling.

While they entered the amusement park we see Ronnie Anne just arrived at the amusement park.

Ronnie Anne: Okay, good thing i managed to follow them since they were in a car and i have to follow them with my skateboard (She entered the amusement park) Now .... This place is really big, how will i be able to find them? (She looks around for a while) i think i should have fun a little, this place looks fun and after that i can convince Lincoln to be my boyfriend again (She said and went to the Ferris wheel)

..........

Now let's go with Lincoln and Daiku, the two were in line for the roller coaster.

Daiku: I really wanted to try the roller coaster with someone but they were too scared to ride it (He said while looking at the roller coaster)

As he was looking at the roller coaster, Lincoln, on the other hand was very nervous since he is very scared of that kind of ride, he felt like he's soul is leaving at the very moment.

Lincoln: Y-yeah hehe i-i al-also wa-wanted to t-try it hehe (He said nervously while looking at the roller coaster with fear)

And he even swear that he heard some shouts of horror from the roller coaster, that even made him more scared.

Lincoln: "Alright Lincoln, you can get through this, i mean you've been in more scary situations, like the time when you almost fall of a cliff hehe, and the time when you jump off a helicopter. Come on, I'm already a teenager, you are not a kid anymore and don't make a fool out of your self in front of  your boyfriend, i can bet that the writer has ride this" (He thought and looks at the writer)

Me: Sorry to break it to you but, i haven't try that kind of ride in my years as a teenager (i said with a smile)

Lincoln: "W-what?! Then why did you involved me?! I don't like this kind of rides, and i 100 percent prefer the bumper cars"

Me: Sorry, i just want to punish you a bit hehe since that will be a good laugh hehe.

Lincoln: "I hate you, but i should also thank you because of you i have the best boyfriend in the world" (He thought as looks at Daiku)