Christmas Special

Me: Hello Everyone! I wish you all merry Christmas and a happy upcoming new year! In this chapter it will not affect the other chapters, this will be just a Christmas special.

Lily: This part is for 18 and above, so if you are 17 below i suggest that you do not read this.

Lily: And another reminder, Lincoln is BISEXUAL so he will only fuck Daiku (Who is gay).

Me: and if you don't like BoyxBoy sex you can leave this chapter. So without further ado let's start!

Christmas Special

Lincoln's Gift

Ahh .... Christmas, Everyone's favorite time of year, this Year is a special one, many children playing in the snow, many parents rushing towards the mall to buy a Christmas gifts for their children and couples going out.

And we are at the Loud House, we see Lincoln inside his room (which is the attic) and we can see him wrapping up an item.

Lincoln: Hi! How are you? Merry Christmas Everyone (He said talking to the readers) i hope you are enjoying this time of year with your family, and as for me, me my family already finished ours we really had fun and i received a gift from Lynn which was an album, 2 specifically from my favorite rapper "Eminem" and it's the latest album which is called "Music to be Murdered by" and "Kamikaze" (He said with happiness) and boy i almost cried when i received them, i really wanted to buy those albums but it went sold out, but here it is .... in my hands, finally (He said looking at the albums which was displayed on his wall) and you may ask "what are you wrapping?" Well I'm wrapping a gift for Daiku, my boyfriend (He said with a smile) we've been dating for months now and i want him to have the best gift he could ever received (He said determinedly)

After he was finish wrapping Daiku's gift and he proceeded to leave his room.

After going downstairs he saw all the family watching TV, he looks at the TV and he notice that they were watching "Spider-Man: No way home".

Then one of the Loud Sisters noticed Lincoln's presence and greeted him.

Leni: Oh! Hi Linky! (She said enthusiastically waving her hand repeatedly)

Then the other looks at Lincoln and also greeted but one of them noticed what Lincoln is carrying and asked.

Luna: What do you have there, bro?

Lincoln: Well, it's a gift for Daiku (He said letting them see the gift)

When the girls heard what Lincoln said they began to scream with excitement while waving their hands like crazy.

And Lincoln and the parents (Lynn Sr and Rita) covered their ears from the scream.

Then the girls stop screaming and went to Lincoln to look at the gift.

Lori: What's inside?

Leni: Is it clothes?

Luna: Is it an album?

Luan: is it a comedy products?

Lynn: Is it related to sports?

Lucy: What about goth stuff?

Lola and Lana: is it toys?

Me: Don't think it's those kind of "TOYS" because it is not hahaha