one piece - Usopp - one shot

Sitting in the crow's nest, you started humming a soft lullaby while watching the clouds creep across the sky and watched the wave's crash back and forth. You heard a loud snapping noise from the deck, looking downwards you can see Luffy running around in circles with Usopp chasing him. You decide to climb down to see what was going on. You jumped down in front of Luffy to stop him running but he simply bounced over you like a ball. Well he is made of rubber. Distracted at Luffy flying over you, you didn't notice Usopp crash into you until you hit the ground. His long nose touching your short one, as a blush crept across both your faces; he quickly rolled off of you and helped you up. "Sorry _______, that dam Luffy" he held his fist up, "what did he do?" "Ummm he sort of took something of mine". Confused you asked "what was it?" he rubbed the back of his neck as another blush appeared "don't worry just a bag of smoke stars, and a few other things" he tried not to look at you. He may be good lire but you were the only person that could tell if he was or not, you decided to go along with it and say "ok" and walk to your room. But this time for some reason he was not completely lying.

Later that evening you and the rest of the crew decided to go to the sakura festival on the nearby island. You, Nami and Robin was forced to wear kimonos by Sanji, you ran over to a shooting booth and giggled at a cute stuffed panda. "How much to play?" you asked feeling hopeful, "its 10 beri for 3 balls, you gotta hit the target all three times" you looked at the small moving target at the back. Throwing the money on the table you picked up the 3 balls and throw them one by one. The first just about hit but the other two missed completely. Then you see three balls shoot past you with great speed hitting the target dead on "great shot sir, here you go" the stall keeper said as they handed away one of the pandas. You looked behind you to see usopp holding the panda up to you, "is this the one you wanted" nodding as you took hold of the stuffed teddy, "you're a rubbish shot by the way" you both started to laugh a bit "I could have gotten it myself you know, it's just these dam sleeves" you moaned waving the material in the air. "Well, try again ....and I .... I will hold them... Them back for you" he ran his hands along you arms and stopped at your waist, holding your sleeves back, you both blushed madly"I still think you will miss" he whispered into your ear. Suddenly you thought about proving him wrong and started to focus; lifting your arm back you hit the target all three times. Usopps jaw dropped, but he started to blush when you pushed matching panda in his arms, the only thing different was a red ribbon bow on the ear, was on yours. You kissed him lightly on the cheek and spent the rest of the festival hand in hand. Until the fireworks started, you looked up at them in amazement when you felt something soft touch your lips. You look down to see Usopps lips on yours, you slowly melted into the kiss.