one piece - Sanji - one shot

You awoke to the ship rocking back and forth. You shivered and slipped a sweatshirt on. "Must be night time...its cold." You walked above deck to get some fresh air. As you opened the door, a strong gust of wind blew. You quickly shut the door behind you and noticed there were giant, dark clouds in the night sky. It was drizzling lightly. "Hmmm it's probably going to rain soon...looks like a bad storm too..." You suddenly heard snoring. Zoro was fast asleep up in the crow's nest. You giggled, figuring you should probably wake him up. You climbed up and nudged him gently. "Zoro?" He jumped, looking around. "W-what!? Oh it's just you. What is it?" He asked. You pointed to the sky. "Sorry for waking you but...look."He looked up. "Aw crap...better go warn the others." He sighed and hopped down, with you following him. "Hey ________?" He asked, looking at you. You smiled. "Hm? Yeah Zoro?" He gave you a small smile. "Sanji...really likes you. More than I've ever seen him like any girl before." You blushed hard. "R-really?" He nodded. "He wanted to tell you but he got scared. Typical. The one time he has strong feelings for a girl and he get's scared." You giggled. "He doesn't seem much like the shy or scared type..." Zoro shook his head, chuckling. "He's not usually. He talks about you non-stop though. Like when you first got here...he wouldn't shut up." You laughed. "That's sweet of him..." Zoro looked at you. "So...what about you? I mean...do you like him?" You blushed hard. "Oh well...um I-" Zoro cut you off, laughing. "Ok never mind it's pretty obvious that you do." You blushed harder, punching his arm playfully. "S-shut up I know." Zoro chuckled again at you. Before the two of you could continue your conversation, it began pouring rain literally out of nowhere. "Ah jeez! Come on let's wake the others and tell them it's a storm." You went below deck with Zoro who knocked on everyone's door. "_______ go wake Sanji alright?" You nodded, going into Sanji's room, but he wasn't there. "Sanji?" You wondered where he was and went back into the hallway. "Zoro! He's not in here!" Zoro poked his head in, the entire crew now woken up. "What do you MEAN he's not in there? Go look for him alright?" You nodded, heading back above deck. The rain was coming down hard and the wind was whipping, splashing rain onto your face. The ocean waves were rocking the ship back and forth, some of the water spilling onto the deck in what seemed like bucket fulls. You pulled your hood up and looked around for Sanji. "Where could he be?" Suddenly, you slipped on some water that was on the deck of the ship, fallingon your butt."Ow...damn it." Before you could push yourself up off the ground, a giant wave came over you and pulled you into the vast ocean. The water was seriously the coldest thing you've ever felt in your entire life. It actually stung yourskinit was so cold. Almost like ice. You tried your best to keep your head above the rolling waves. "Help! Guys!? Someone please help!" You tried screaming as loud as you could, but the gusts of wind and splashing of the waves were louder than you. A wave came over your head, causing you to sputter and choke on the water. "A-anyone!? Help me please!" Your face was so cold that you couldn't tell whether you were crying or not. Your entire body felt completely and utterly numb. You tried to stay above the waves, but you just couldn't. Another wave came over your head, but this time you were barely able to get back up. "Oh god I'm gonna die out here...I'm gonna die slowly and painfully all alone and no ones gonna know..." You felt yourself sinking below the cold water. Suddenly, someone jumped in! Between the water, and the darkness, you could barely see who it was, but you didn't care. The person pulled you up, and had an arm around you. "T-thank you..." You coughed, trying to blink some water out of your eyes. "No problem angel..."You felt your eyes widen. "S-sanji...?" He gave you a grin, holding you tightly. "I gotcha. You're gonna be fine." You felt like crying you were so happy.

"I hate storms" growling as you rubbed the newly found bruises on your arm. "Well stay away from the ant hills next time then" chopper replied warily as he finished wrapping a bandage around your arm. you smiled apologetically, "sorry about that", the reindeer nodded and yawned heading back to his room to get some more needed sleep. you stood up from your seat in the kitchen and walked out onto the deck of the Thousand Sunny, you glanced up at the star lit sky and grinned at a certain cook who was sleeping on the job as lookout, substituting for Usopp because he had a cold. you had developed a little crush on the love-cook .

you decided you better wake him up, just in case, you climbed the rope ladder up with ease and quietly lifted up the hatch. Luckily you knew you had still not woken up the cook from his obviously loud snores, 'and I thought Zoro was lazy' you thought to yourself as you nudged Sanji a bit in an attempt to wake him, he didn't budge. you looked around and spotted something, it looked to be a picture, you picked it up and blushed, it was a picture of the whole crew but Sanji had drawn all over it. He had given Zoro a mustache and various other silly things to the other crew members, you glanced at where you was, he had drawn a heart around you. Suddenly Sanji gave an extra load snore, startling you out of your thoughts.

you thought about sure fire ways to wake the cook up, you blushed at the idea that formed in your head, 'it's worth a shot, I'll pull away as soon before he wakes up anyway' you thought to yourself. you began to lean in, intending to give him a quick peck of the cheek, suddenly a pair of lips shot out to meet yours making the kiss much longer then you had originally intended it to be. "I'm guessing that was intended" you asked, "you bet" Sanji replied. You blushed a bit at the cooks words and looked up at the sky in an attempt to distract yourself from the situation. "It's pretty out here" you commented, 'not as pretty as you' Sanji thought to himself but not saying out loud because he knew it was a corny comment. "Yeah, I tend to fall asleep a lot here" Sanji admitted, "Well then I guess I'll have to keep 'checking up' on you" you looked at him through the corner of your eye, Sanji just grinned.