TOMMY DID WHAT!?!?!

Chapter 11 

*Liam's POV* 

" Niall," I said. Now was the time to talk to him about dating my little sister.

" Ya, Liam?" He said looking up at me. I could tell he was scared but he tried not to show it

" I know you've known her all her life and you probably know her a lot better than I do, but she's still my baby sister. You break her heart and I will break your face. Got it?" I asks him sternly. He gulps but nods his head anyways. Both our heads turn to the door quickly when we heard a knock.

" Come in." We both said. In walked a nurse who looked to be about 50 years old.

" I just came to check her stitches. Would you boys like a cot to sleep on? I would hate to have you sleep in those chairs."

Niall looked at me silently asking if he could sleep right where he was. Which happened to be with Chel in his arms. I nodded and he smirked.

" Yes please. Just one though. He's gonna sleep with his girlfriend because it looks like she has him a death grip." I told the nurse kindly.

" Okay I'll be right back with that Mr...."

" Payne. Chelsea is my sister." I told her. She nodded and walked out of the room. I turned back to Niall and saw him looking at her with love and pain in his eyes.

" She's going to be okay Nialler. Don't worry about her."

" I know that Li but I still can't help thinking about the scares on her wrist. I mean look. She's wearing a lot of bracelets." He said showing me her wrist. He was right. She did wear a lot of bracelets.

" Stay here and thank the nurse for me if she comes back. I'm gonna call Hailey and ask her about it."

" Okay. Liam. I love her." He sad looking me dead in the eyes and that when I realized she was going to be just fine with Niall.

*Nialls POV*

As soon as Liam left I broke. Gosh I haven't cried this much since the x-factor when they told me I didn't make it through. Chelsea stirred in my arms and her grip on my shirt tightened. I looked down and saw the pained look on her face.

"Mmm. No, No. Please stop! I promise I won't do it again just please stop!" She cried.

'No. Not again' I thought to myself. I whipped my tears then shook her awake.

"Kelse, wake up Hun." I said kissing her forehead where there wasn't any stitches. She jolted awake.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" She asked me with worry evident on her face.

" Nothing I'm fine. You jut started to freak out a little bit so I woke you up before you broke your stitches." I lied. I wanted to ask about the scares but Liam was asking Hailey.

The nurse from earlier came in and placed the cot by the bed then gave Chels some more meds.

" Niall I know that you're lying but since I'm about to pass out again for awhile I'm letting you slide." She said kissing me cheek before falling asleep again.

* Haileys POV*

I had hardly said a word to any one since Chelsea fell. In her room at the hospital, I could barely bring myself to look at her with the fear of running out crying. She had 20 or so stitches in her forehead and her ankle was wrapped but you could still tell there was swelling. She had a face smile and dull green eyes. Nial and I were the only ones who noticed.