Chapter Two: You Won't Find Me

Craig's POV

I open my eyes and groan. How late was I up? There was a Red Racer marathon on, starting at, like, 4 yesterday. Damn, that probably means it was 1 in the morning. I look at the time now. 6:45am.

Reluctantly, I slowly roll out of my bed and get on a pair of pants, my Red Racer shirt, and a black jacket. After a bit, I go downstairs and sit at the table to eat some eggs and bacon. I can hear the rest of my family yelling at each other from across the house. Idiots. If they just talked with each other like an actual family, there wouldn't be as many problems.

And they wonder why I stay away from them.

After breakfast, I walk out the door with my backpack and right to the bus stop. I'm the first one there, for once. I pull out my phone and start playing a game.

About a minute later, someone else comes to the stop.

"Gaahh!!" I hear a yell behind me. Without even turning around, I know who it is.

"Hey, Tweek." I say, putting my phone in my pocket.

"H-hey, Craig." He stands next to me and grasps a hold of his backpack. It all goes silent for a bit. I look over at him.

"Hey." I say. He flinches and looks over. "Do you need me to help you with your locker? You're gonna end up getting in trouble, eventually." I offer.

"Huh?? Uh.... n-n-no thanks... I'm good." He responds, looking down. I look away.

We never really talk much. The kid doesn't have anything too interesting going on, and I don't talk much to anyone about my daily life. The boy's still addicted to coffee, still a spaz, and still a sweet kid. He's always been the one to do what others say, yet have his own say in everything. That's why he's still a friend to everyone. He's the sweet, self-minded puppet.

We wait in silence for a few moments more before Clyde walks up.

"Hey, Craig!" He says, running up. I wave. "Hey, we can hang out after school today, right?" I nod. "Hey Tweek."

"Aah!" Tweek yells. "H-hi Clyde." The spaz stutters. We all stand and wait for Token. Or the bus. Which ever comes first, today.

The bus pulls up and we see Token running to get here before the bus pulls away. We all get on and sit in the middle, Clyde and Token on the left aisle seat, Tweek and I on the right. It's always like this everyday, and sometimes, someone speaks and we strike up a small conversation.

But, as most days, we just sit in silence.

~*~

I open my locker and grab out the note that's waiting inside. I open it.

Hi Craig. As always, good morning. I uh..... yesterday, I saw the note drop out of your pocket, and Clyde picked it up. I really hope he gave it back to you. Knowing him, he probably read it, and talked to you about it. Also, my guess is that he's wondering who I am. Which maybe got you wondering, if you weren't already. Well....... if you are looking, then I guess I'm happy about it. It's making me feel all warm to know that you might find out who's in love with you. But then again, you won't find out unless I let you. I think I will..... maybe. Anyways, I love you Craig. I get really happy to know that you actually read these. With love, I'll see you in class.~~

Wow. Ok, either they're really smart, or it's Clyde. Though, I've known Clyde forever and a day, and I know what every last look in his eyes mean, and he's definitely not the best liar. It's not Clyde.

I fold the note and smile. Now that I'm looking for whoever this is, I've seen that it's someone in last period who knows Clyde.

.....