The Interview

AN- I am so excited to write about nanami like this story is going to end up being so good not even gonna lie 💀 stick with it guys I promise it will get good. And I know this sounds like 50 shades but I promise you it's completely different 😭😭

You walked down one of the richest streets in New York, never thinking you would end up with an interview in an area like this. To be perfectly honest, you were prepared for a small office job earning just enough to afford an apartment, food and a few luxuries for your self.

But You loved the atmosphere here, people chattering around you carrying designer bags and wearing sunglasses probably worth your previous monthly income on their faces in the middle of February. February, an odd month to wear sunglasses with such grey, dim skies, but that's how you could tell they were wealthy.

The air bit slightly at your exposed neck, you felt out of place in your basic tights, miniskirt, plain white body suit and a h&m blazer to top it all off. You hoped you looked the part but you barely had the money to pull it off.

Yes you had a masters in accounting, you were supposed to have a bright and plentiful future ahead of you. It must of been your luck after graduating, the only jobs you could get were definitely paying you below what you had worked so hard for. But here you were smiling, thinking finally you were where you belonged. Even if you were dressed a little underclass to even be walking on these streets but you would soon change that.

After searching and searching online, on newspapers even on Facebook, you found a position as a secretary. Yes that wasn't exactly what all of your higher education and training called for but it wasn't just anyone's secretary, if your interview payed off, you would be working for THE Kento Nanami.

kento nanami: a man who worked his way up the business ranks in Japan and re-situated him self here, in New York City. He has a net worth of over 100 million last time you checked, but those figure only keep increasing. Mr nanami had a very good name for himself, anyone would be glad to work under him in anyway shape or form. You aspired to be like him one day, running your own business but also being able to enjoy your self.

The only red flag about this position was that every secretary he had ever had in the past has either quit or been fired within a month, which scared you. Was he extremely strict or needy? You questioned. Not only that but any trace of his previous workers disappeared on all social media platforms. For an example, 'Edna Howard', a 25 year old woman with qualifications like working in multiple banks and running one herself at one point. You were shocked to think someone with so much experience in business and finance could possibly be fired from a position as just a secretary.

But what shocked you more was when you clicked on her Instagram account, it had a notification at the top stating 'this account is now out of service'. Well I mean she could of just deactivated her Instagram obviously, which then triggered you to check her linked Facebook account, also gone. And her Twitter page, that too was just non existent.

At this point you had no choice though, there were no more available jobs with the pay you deserved let alone just any jobs available for you in the first place. So on that note, you applied to work as mr nanami's secretary, receiving a personal email from him stating to come to his office on the 71st floor at KN headquarters on the 11th of February, today. It was an early appointment, at approximately 9am but you didn't really care.

You squinted your eyes as you peered upwards through the lemon-sour sunlight fighting its way through the thick February cloud. 'KN' you read on the side of a multimillion skyscraper to your right as you stood feebly on the concrete pavement beside it, standing for: kento Nanami. "Jeez." You said out loud, your eyes widened at the sight of such a beautiful building. The windows glistened in such dull weather, the beams of light pointing down at you almost like a spotlight.