Greedy

Walking along tables of poker, blackjack, and roulette games, you give a small smile to onlookers as you pass by. You make your way to the grand table of poker, spotting a very familiar gang sitting opposite to your lovers. Upon hearing your heels click against the tiles, they all turn to look towards you.

Your lovers smile at you, Hongjoong leaning back into his seat, spreading his legs slightly and holding out his hand for you. You gladly take it, letting him pull you towards him, and tug you down onto his lap. Hongjoong plants a soft kiss on your cheek, while Yunho reaches for your hand, leaving a gentle kiss on the back of it.

Relaxing into Hongjoong, you turn your focus to the game unraveling in front of you. Hongjoong keeps a hand on your thigh, fiddling with the hem of your bodycon dress. You feel eyes staring at you, peering up to see the gang that sat across from you. You tug the fabric of your dress down, laying your hands flat to cover your exposed thigh.

Yunho takes his jacket off the arm of his chair, draping it across your lap. You settle into Hongjoong's lap, a warm smile on your face. The so-called leader of the gang speaks up, his words catching your attention. "How much are you willing to raise the stakes?" Hongjoong's jaw tightens, not liking the tone of voice. "Depends on the proposition. What do you have in mind?"

The gang leader looks at his men before a gross and crusty smirk formed on his face. The expression makes a shiver go down your spine, trying to shake off your thoughts. "The girl." Yunho looks as if he's ready to kill someone, his eyes darkened immensely when he saw your figure tense. Hongjoong felt his jaw tighten, even more, his grip on you tightening.

"And what makes you think our girl is up for grabs?" Yunho's voice dropped an octave, a hand coming down to grip your thigh. "Have you seen the way she's whoring herself around and dressing the way she is?" Yunho bounced his leg as he tried to refrain from hurting someone. Hongjoong tapped Yunho on the shoulder, motioning him closer.

"Precious, you have to trust us, okay?" Hongjoong turned back to Yunho, having come up with a plan. You nodded at him, confused as they talked. "We're both confident in our skills and you're good at bribing. Using these skills we can easily take them down, no doubt about it." Yunho looked at Hongjoong as if he had lost his mind. "Hyung are you fucking crazy?"

Hongjoong scoffed, letting out a dry laugh. "Do you not trust your hyung?" Yunho landed a sharp smack to Hongjoong's chest, wordlessly agreeing to the plan. "Trust us, precious. You're not going anywhere but with us." The gang looked between you, Hongjoong and Yunho, focusing on you as you slump against Hongjoong. "If you win, you get the girl but if we win, we get all of your valued possessions?" Even with Yunho's jacket covering your bottom half, you still feel their stares.

The gang shares a look, seamlessly nodding to those terms. With a snap of Yunho's fingers, the dealer reigns a new game. The dealer feels Yunho's eyes on them, making them feel slightly flustered. It made sense to get flustered under his gaze, he's incredibly handsome and it's hard not to feel some sort of sexual attraction to him. Yunho finds it amusing to make people flustered, especially when it's his little pup. The dealer opens a new deck of cards, shuffling them while keeping a close eye on selected cards.

Swiftly dealing out the cards, Yunho takes them, a smirk tugging at his lips. Yunho peers up at his opponents through his eyelashes, eyeing them with a sharp glare. The gang celebrate in a silent victory as they call out their win."Straight flush." He throws down the cards, leaning back in his seat. Yunho and Hongjoong smirk as Yunho throws his cards down too, leaning back in his seat as well. "Royal flush." The gang looks at him in disbelief, a look of anger and defeat on their faces.

Hongjoong laid back in his seat, adjusting you in his lap. "Well, a deal's a deal." The gang lets out a scowl, but reluctantly lay out all their belongings on the table. "Put those in the vault, for me." Yunho gets up from his seat, scooping you off of Hongjoong's lap. "Yah, what're you doing?" Yunho turned to him, a playful smirk on his face as he adjusted his hold on you. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm claiming my prize." Your face felt hot as you Yunho walked off with you in his arms.