My best friend and I got our food and we walked to were Alek wanted us to go. It was the high class area. Sandra and I looked at each other confused. So we stood there looking at him talk to five other guys. He looks like he fits with them. Alek is extremely good looking. Just like a prince. The other five looked like prince's as well.

"We can't go there... We will be in trouble or worse mocked by the elite" Sandra complains a little

"But wouldn't Alek be kicked out by now he is a commoner like us?" I asked as I looked at her

She looks back at me and say "Yeah... He couldn't have passed the Elite Class exams... They haven't been announced yet..."

"Agreed..." I looked at my plain pasta and a surprise rise ball

"Those guys are so dreamy... Oh lord Alek just signaled to us!" Sandra panics

I looked up to him and all guys were looking at us. I felt like passing out. Being near the Elite five is an honor. If the Prince or King asked us, that is also an honor. It's such a great honor. A blessing even.  But I stayed in place. My eyes fixated on all six. I felt burning eyes on me for some reason but they are staring at Sandra. She is gorgeous. But she is poor like me. We basically got taken to help the kingdom. Beside me I felt anger. I could even feel it. So I looked towards Sandra but she looked away. I noticed how she was going to walk away. I felt confused. Usually she is excited to get close to any male. Even more if it's a dreamy male. She always dreamed of marrying an Elite, Rich or even a Prince.

She wanted to meet someone with lots of riches. She never liked being poor. She wants to be pampered and have the best silk dresses. She wanted a lavish life full of love and romance and riches. A dream any common woman wants. Except for me. All I want is something peaceful and relaxing. But now we are at wat and if we win. We get to choose our path. Chose who wants us. Even chose where to rule or live. I want to live in the forest. Own it. Live in peace. All alone. I want to have my own farm and just live my life growing what I want to eat and care for whatever cattle I can obtain.

I looked back at Alek who was staring at us confused. He signaled once again and so I looked at Sandra who just stood there. She must be very angry. Why is she angry though? Alek is literally looking at us both. I looked at the Elite five and I think they're looking at Sandra as if she is like a piece of chocolate. A rare item in the menu. Why is she acting like this though? They want her. This is her chance to choose between five males to wed.

I looked at Sandra and I spoke gently convincing her "Come on let us go there... The men are staring at you as if you are a rare Jewell... Alek is signalling for us meaning we have been summoned to them"

She glares at me at first I felt confused but I see her sighs "Alright let's us go then"

She glared at me? Why? What have I done now? What did I do to get her mad at me? Did I say something bad? I tilt my head a bit as I saw her mood changed in seconds also. Is something happening that I don't know? Did I miss something? Is she at that time of the month? It must be that she usually gets mad at me when I leave her alone in parties. We walked to the stairs that led up to the Elite floors.

I am still feeling confused to why she was glaring at me. Is she hiding something again? Did she do something with one of the men? Oh my gosh if she did maybe one of these males is the one who she got angry with because they did the sex thing. Have I ruined everything? A male had passed us. I looked at him and gave him a gentle smile when he looked back to me. He was going down so he smiled warmly back. That's a first. Usually people roll their eyes or ignore me. We made it to the top and we walked gently to them. My heart started racing. My blood pumping. I started shaking like crazy. I felt like crying. It's hurting. I am going to have a panic attack. All males looking at us. I am starting to regret everything. I should have walked away and let Sandra come alone. I don't care if she gets mad at me because of it. But Alek will be there for her.