~ Chapter - 10 ( VOL 1 ) ~

[ Read The A.N At The End

And Enjoy The Chap.....! ]

_______________________________________

Ayanokouji's POV :

Ayanokouji : Sensei, Himneo and I made a Contract with Horikita. She didn't follow the conditions, could you check this out?

I raised my hand and made my voice louder, so that the teachers can hear me.

Immediately, I attracted everyone's attention. The gymnasium became dead silent. Horikita stopped making a fuss and glared at me with hostility.

Himeno smiled a little knowing what I am about to do. Honami looks confused as I haven't told anything about this to her.

Both Ryuuen and Sakanayagi's eyes shined with excitement. A smug smile was pasted on their face.

Chabashira-sensei : W-What do you mean Ayanokouji-kun?

Chabashira-sensei seems to be quite shaken. Knowing her, she can guess what I am about to do.

Ayanokouji : It's just as I have told. Horikita didn't uphold her deal.

Horikita : Don't joke with me! I have never made a deal with you!

Ayanokouji : Why are you lying Horikita?

Horikita : You lier! Show me some proof!!

Chabashira-sensei : She's right! Don't accuse Horikita if you can't prove your words.

I walked towards Himeno and Asked her for the Contract which I made with Horikita. I took it and showed to my teacher.

Ayanokouji : Here. See for yourself.

Chabashira-sensei pulled the contract out of my hand and looked over it. She looked shocked and her body trembled.

Chabashira-sensei : W-W-What kind of d-deal is this??!!

She looked terrified. Of course, she would. I think this is the most unfair contract in ANHS till now.

Horikita : What Happened sensei?

Horikita wondered about the sudden change in her sensei's behavior and walked towards Chabashira-sensei.

She peaked at contents of the contract
and gave a glare to me.

Horikita : Y-You!!!

She walked towards me and punched my right cheek. I fell down a few meters and coughed blood on the ground.

This shocked the students near me. They looked at the girl who was the reason why I was injured.

Horikita stood and looking dumbfounded.

Honami came towards me running and Kanzaki too.

Honami : Kiyotaka-kun! Are you fine?!!

Ayanokouji : I am fine, Honami. Don't worry.

Honami nodded weakly, but didn't leave me. She just holded my hand tightly.

Kanzaki looked at just us and just sighed.

Kanzaki : You must be very precious to her. Ichinose was always a strong looking girl, but it's the first time she cried openly for someone.

( A. N : I don't know whether Ichinose is crybaby or not, but in my Fic, she is a strong girl. She is a strong girl even in canon, right?)

I looked at Honami, who was still clinging to me and had tears in her eyes.